Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: K75/K100 Beemers Out There?

Resurrected for yet the third time :-) - I'm in Auburn and have a '92 K100RS16v. Buddy here has a K1100 and a R100R (That's a sweet bike too).

Hope to meet any other K-bikers here in Alabama. I am thinking of riding to Pie Lab in Greensboro, in case anyone wants to meet up, in the next few weeks!

See y'all around!
    "The Pancake House Special" - 1992 BMW K100RS16V, 1.75" risers, Parabellum windscreen, Fox rear shock, Corbin seat, 114k and counting. Set up for long distance and Iron Butt Rally's.

Quote Originally Posted by islandboy View Post
    Resurrected for yet the third time :-) - I'm in Auburn and have a '92 K100RS16v. Buddy here has a K1100 and a R100R (That's a sweet bike too).

Hope to meet any other K-bikers here in Alabama. I am thinking of riding to Pie Lab in Greensboro, in case anyone wants to meet up, in the next few weeks!

See y'all around!
    Maybe join in on a 2nd saturday RTE? Or a side meeting if we can catch a decent day in December....Just lost my manhood on a recent freezing ride on my RT...not looking to repeat that right now. :-) jb
    John B
    "I always wanted to be somebody, now I realize I should have been more specific!"

Member: BMWMOAL Heart of Dixie Spyder Ryders
    Current rides: 1989 BMW K100RS ("Sally"), 2017 BMW R1200RT, 2015 Can Am Spyder F3-S ("Buster")