Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: K75/K100 Beemers Out There?

Resurrected for yet the third time :-) - I'm in Auburn and have a '92 K100RS16v. Buddy here has a K1100 and a R100R (That's a sweet bike too).

Hope to meet any other K-bikers here in Alabama. I am thinking of riding to Pie Lab in Greensboro, in case anyone wants to meet up, in the next few weeks!

See y'all around!
    "The Pancake House Special" - 1992 BMW K100RS16V, 1.75" risers, Parabellum windscreen, Fox rear shock, Corbin seat, 114k and counting. Set up for long distance and Iron Butt Rally's.

Quote Originally Posted by islandboy View Post
    Resurrected for yet the third time :-) - I'm in Auburn and have a '92 K100RS16v. Buddy here has a K1100 and a R100R (That's a sweet bike too).

Hope to meet any other K-bikers here in Alabama. I am thinking of riding to Pie Lab in Greensboro, in case anyone wants to meet up, in the next few weeks!

See y'all around!
    Maybe join in on a 2nd saturday RTE? Or a side meeting if we can catch a decent day in December....Just lost my manhood on a recent freezing ride on my RT...not looking to repeat that right now. :-) jb
    John B
    "I always wanted to be somebody, now I realize I should have been more specific!"

Member: BMWMOAL Heart of Dixie Spyder Ryders
    Current rides: 2017 BMW R1200RT

Quote Originally Posted by xwingnut View Post
    Maybe join in on a 2nd saturday RTE? Or a side meeting if we can catch a decent day in December....Just lost my manhood on a recent freezing ride on my RT...not looking to repeat that right now. :-) jb
    Sure, either. I just rode up to Roanoke yesterday w/ my Church 'gang', was a beautiful day.

What's an RTE? Is there a schedule/post I can check out for more info?

Thanks

Chip in Auburn
    "The Pancake House Special" - 1992 BMW K100RS16V, 1.75" risers, Parabellum windscreen, Fox rear shock, Corbin seat, 114k and counting. Set up for long distance and Iron Butt Rally's.

hi chip, we have a second saturday ride most every month in addition to our regular monthly meetings. These are held around the state at different riding locations and we usually have 10-20 in attendance. Stay tuned to the website for more details. You can also send a note to TravelDirector@bmwmoal.org and ask Brian to add your name to the email list.

Ride well!
    Current Bikes
    '16 BMW R1200GSA "Buck"
    '18 BMW G310GS "Tiny"

Member;

[I]BMWMOAL / BMWMOA / AMA / Dixie Dual Sport / IBA/ BMW Riders of Chattanooga

I may not be here for a long time...but I am here for a good time!

Thanks Vance! I'm in Black Hawk Colorado working for a week.
    Chip: the RTE is an acronym for "ride to eat"
    jb
    John B
    "I always wanted to be somebody, now I realize I should have been more specific!"

Member: BMWMOAL Heart of Dixie Spyder Ryders
    Current rides: 2017 BMW R1200RT