Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stephen Pearce

Quote Originally Posted by SteveHebert View Post
    Hey Stephen,

I live in Enterprise and work at Mother Rucker. Give me your parents address there and I will run over this week for a visit. I am flying nights so I have all day. I will share my accident story with you from last May and how I coped with it. I made out much better than you though.

Hang in there, it gets easier.

Steve
    That would be great....we are near the approach for 79J so I'll sit on the front porch and look for you.

Raymond and Joan Pearce
    701 Woodhaven Drive
    Opp, Alabama
    251-979-1482 cell
    Stephen Pearce
    Pace, Florida
    2004 R1150R now broken
    1980 FLHC

Default Opp visit

Stephen,

How does tomorrow, Wednesday around 1030 sound?

Steve

Stephen,

How does tomorrow, Wednesday around 1030 sound?

Steve
    Steve,

That sounds great...I'm at the corner of Jeffcoat Avenue and Woodhaven Drive....just over the hill from the football stadium.

Hope to see you then.

Stephen

Hello Everyone Else in the BMW World,

All is progressing as expected with the injuries...I'm getting stronger every day...(That sounds like a pop tune)....Getting in and out of bed is no longer a chore, just an inconvienence.

I'm spending my time by watching the debates on TV, reading newspapers, and watching the beautiful weather that I know that you are soaking up with miles on the bikes.

You ride, I'll be there soon.
    Stephen Pearce
    Pace, Florida
    2004 R1150R now broken
    1980 FLHC

Smile A nice visit

Hey folks. I just returned from Opp, Alabama and the home of Stephen's parents where I was treated like royalty to a piece of red velvet cake and some of the best sweet tea that has ever crossed my lips! As I entered the door to the front screened porch, Stepehn's mom told me to just pull up any old rocking chair and have a seat.

Stephen met me with a big ole hand shake and smile as he sat in the wheel chair that he pretty much hangs out in. He looks great and is in good spirits. We talked for a couple of hours about riding and flying before I had to head back to Enterprise for a nap before work tonight.

Thanks for the visit and southern hospitality Stepehen and please pass that on to your folks.

Steve

Hey folks. I just returned from Opp, Alabama and the home of Stephen's parents where I was treated like royalty to a piece of red velvet cake and some of the best sweet tea that has ever crossed my lips! ..........
    Thanks for the visit and southern hospitality Stepehen and please pass that on to your folks.

Steve
    You are very welcome and I'll let mom and dad know. Thank you for coming by and letting me know how things are in the outside world...looking forward to Braats and Brew one day soon.

Greetings Alabeemers....not getting to ride is just not fun. The day will come, the alternative would be worse. Ben has been in Orlando with the "Mouse" for a week and should be coming home soon. It will be great to see him. He calls me several times a day to tell me how soaked he is from riding the water rides 4 times in a row.

I talked to the insurance folks about my bike. It is a total loss. The price that they offered was a fair price, even took into consideration that add-ons. The health side of things will take longer, of course. The statement of the other driver was that I was in front of another vehicle whose lights obscured mine. He could not see me as it appeared that my headlight was actually one of the automobile's headlights so he turned, thinking that he had plenty of room.

There's not much to do in Opp, Alabama but there is the red velvet cake. If you hurry you can get it fresh Frank Jackson Lake and State Park is 2 miles away. If you get in the area, ya'll come by.

My next doctor's appointment is wednesday in Birmingham. We'll see what they say at that point.

Later,
    Stephen Pearce
    Pace, Florida
    2004 R1150R now broken
    1980 FLHC

Quote Originally Posted by Hotel179 View Post
    My next doctor's appointment is wednesday in Birmingham. We'll see what they say at that point.

Later,
    Hello Everyone,

The doctor's appointment went just great today...her comment was, "Your xrays are just beautiful." All the pelvic parts lined up perfectly and have held in place with the plates. The word was "Seven more weeks of no load bearing on the left leg".

I've been riding Dad's golf cart around the neighborhood and tagging along as he and my brothers hit the links. Thanks again for the cards, calls and emails.

What a wonderful community you are.
    Stephen Pearce
    Pace, Florida
    2004 R1150R now broken
    1980 FLHC

Default Doctor Visit Tomorrow

Hello All,

Tomorrow is the day for another doctor visit in Birmingham....say a prayer that the pelvis plate has held everything right where it is supposed to be! I have to be there at 11:00AM for XRAYS.

It's been one week since I've taken a pain pill. There's still a funny feeling when I pull my knees together, much like a big belt buckle in my tummy

When I return from the doctor visit, I'm heading to Foley. I have a date with my new girlfriend...our first un-chaparoned since the accident

I look forward to seeing all of you very soon...ride like you are invisible.

Stephen
    Stephen Pearce
    Pace, Florida
    2004 R1150R now broken
    1980 FLHC