Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Year New Opportunities!

Joe Wheeler State Park sounds good to us. We've had a club weekend there before and it was nice.

Gator
    BoB

CURRENT BIKEs

2010 R 1200 GS
    2011 Suzuki DR 650

CLUB AFFILIATIONS
    BMWMOA, BMWMOAL,

Although I will miss the Gulf and the seafood, I think Joe Wheeler is more reasonable $$ for the membership. The club has been to the Wheeler location before but I was unable to attend so I can't speak to the amenities. The photos of that weekend look like everyone had a good time. Maybe someone who was there can address that.
    On the same note, we are having difficulties getting our first choice for the October meeting in Guntersville but we are working on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gator View Post
    Joe Wheeler State Park sounds good to us. We've had a club weekend there before and it was nice.
    Gator
    Okay club mates: I've requested six rooms in the Lodge for our club Gathering on Sat night, 28 Mar 20.
    For full info: see https://www.alapark.com/parks/joe-wh...k/resort-lodge

Y'all should call, (256) 247-5461, and ask to get a room changed over from the VP's last name to Yours!
    The helpful agent just mentioned they currently have 25 (minus the 6) that were available to all Guests, so let's see if we can get some more Attendees!

Personally, Team Ager will be showing up on Friday for a preview of their Dining room & the Lounging facilities.

For those Camping in your private RVs, you can find info elsewhere on Joe Wheeler's website. Try not to wait too long on your travel plans!

Meanwhile, we'll be at the MOA Getaway in Orange Beach for Valentine's Day weekend,
    And then we'll see you at Blue Springs State Park on Friday Feb 28th for our 1st Chilly Chili...

VR, VP-Phil & Sec'y Karen

Looks good Phil, thanks.
    Bob Steber
    1995 R100GSPDC Long Tall Sallie
    1991 R100GS The Bumblebee
    1976 R90s Odalisque