Thread: February Rendezvous

Default February Rendezvous

SO, there was some very good vittles down at the Blues Springs park's February meeting! - Jus Sayin...

A handful of members & guests showed up at Blue Springs on 28-29Feb. Kudos to Jim & Sheila for their determined efforts to feed the Madding crowd! Friday's Shrimp Boil was Dee-Licious, as was Saturday's chilly Chili! Those attending were Biggly Satiated by the evening's chow & the fire-side ambiance.

Jim invited a couple of buds from his GS Giant clientele (FL+TN), and everyone enjoyed some good X-country rides to include Huggin Molly's for Lunch on Sat. Meanwhile, VP-Phil & Karen were off doing their own thing visiting National Parks in western GA for Iron Butt points. Weather was cool & dry; very cooperative!

Here's Jim & Don & John devouring their shrimp & sausage dinners:
    Jim-et-al.jpg

Here's the view eastward: another Phillip + Karen
    Phil-K-Friday.jpg

Earlier, VP & Secretary visited Andersonville POW Camp & Cemetery in GA; the pseudo stockade on exhibit.
    29Feb20.jpg

If All Y'all got more to add, please pitch in!
    VR, HSV-Phil & HSV-Karen

Great to see ya'll down there. It was another good time. Thanks again to Jim & Sheila for puttin' it on!
    Current Bikes
    '16 BMW R1200GSA "Buck"
    '18 BMW G310GS "Tiny"

Member;

[I]BMWMOAL / BMWMOA / AMA / Dixie Dual Sport / IBA/ BMW Riders of Chattanooga

I may not be here for a long time...but I am here for a good time!