Thread: Everyone O.K.?

Default Everyone O.K.?

Looking at the news and weather this morning. Looks like some really nasty stuff came through early this morning. Lots of wind over here but no tornados or damage. Looks like the worst of it was north and east of us. Is everyone O.K.? Any damage?
    Gator
    BoB

CURRENT BIKEs

2010 R 1200 GS
    2011 Suzuki DR 650

CLUB AFFILIATIONS
    BMWMOA, BMWMOAL,

All okay here, but Angie did notice some water damage inthe corner of one of our bedrooms. Got to go up in attic and see where that came in. Drywall tape turned loose for about 6 feet. Oh well, we are blessed considering what so many others lost.
    If anyone has trees down, I have several chainsaws I would gladly loan out. Would be willing to come and help, but trying to get a lot done (business taxes) before leaving for the cruise.

Gary
    Charm and Mr. Congeniality

Okay here.
    Jamie
    02 K1200lt
    82 R100RT

All OK at our house. I left this morning at 2:30 headed over to Charleston, SC. Had a little rain going outbound but ran completely out of it by Atlanta. I guess I ran fast enough to stay ahead of most of it. I knew it was coming behind me though. Got over to Charleston and it was a beautiful day with a little breeze under bright sunshine and 80 degrees...nice!
    I did then have to run back through it coming back but nothing too bad just rain by this afternoon.
    CNN tonight has terrible pictures of the damage. We are truly blessed!
    Current Bikes
    '16 BMW R1200GSA "Buck"
    '18 BMW G310GS "Tiny"

Member;

[I]BMWMOAL / BMWMOA / AMA / Dixie Dual Sport / IBA/ BMW Riders of Chattanooga

I may not be here for a long time...but I am here for a good time!

Angry Everyone O.K.

The drive to work this morning was one of the worst that I have been in for a very long while. When working at the PD in Gulf Shores I drove Hummers on the beach during hurricanes and it wasn't as bad as County Rd 32 this morning. It was raining so hard that I couldn't stop at the country store and get my fried egg and cheese sandwich with the carrot cake dessert. When I go to school hungry, the kids really suffer.
    Stephen Pearce
    Pace, Florida
    2004 R1150R now broken
    1980 FLHC

Yep, ok here too. We did get up when the worst part of the storm came thru this area. I got fully dressed even though it was 3:00 am, cause I figure if I get blown away and they find my mangled body in a ditch, at least I won't be nekked . Gail
    Gail & Paul
    G650GS / KLR650 / R1200R
    IBA #23343 & 23344
    "Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason." Jerry Seinfield

Well, just schucks!! If that's the case I ain't gonna help look for ya.
    Gary
    Charm and Mr. Congeniality