Thread: Sat. August 31st RTE

Default Sat. August 31st RTE

This coming Saturday, Gail and I are going to the Terranova Italian restaurant in Athens, Alabama for lunch. The address is 105 N. Jefferson St. We plan to be there by 11:00 which is when they open. If you can make it, we would love to see you there on two wheels or four. Ride safe, Paul
    Gail & Paul
    G650GS / KLR650 / R1200R
    IBA #23343 & 23344
    "Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason." Jerry Seinfield

Quote Originally Posted by Gail View Post
    This coming Saturday, Gail and I are going to the Terranova Italian restaurant in Athens, Alabama for lunch. The address is 105 N. Jefferson St. We plan to be there by 11:00 which is when they open. If you can make it, we would love to see you there on two wheels or four. Ride safe, Paul
    I can't seem to get in synch on these RTE's...my daughter's coming saturday, not sure yet just when. Jb
    John B
    "I always wanted to be somebody, now I realize I should have been more specific!"

Member: BMWMOAL Heart of Dixie Spyder Ryders
    Current rides: 2017 BMW R1200RT

John, Maybe things will work out. Hope to see you there. Maybe your daughter like Italian food. Paul
    Gail & Paul
    G650GS / KLR650 / R1200R
    IBA #23343 & 23344
    "Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason." Jerry Seinfield

molto bene grazie!
    Jim Dubick
    2010 R1200RT
    BMW MOAL