Thread: Not a bike ride, and a bike ride...

Default Not a bike ride, and a bike ride...

May 7,8,9 three Miata model NC will do a drive thru the Smokies dubbed "NC's in NC"[/I]. I; Dave Smith, Adairsville GA, and Jerome Massey, a high school buddy from Oxford MS will meet in Tellico Plains Tn. Then drive the Cherohala Skyway over to The Tail of the Dragon, and on down to The iron Horse Motorcycle Lodge in Robbinsville NC (thus the NC in the title of the drive). As most of you know, this route is great on 2 wheels and should be pretty darn nice in the little roadsters....hoping for tops-down weather!

Next week is a 2-wheel ride down to the gulf coast for another visit to the Naval Air Museum and to watch the Blue Angels practice. Included on the way down will be riding the ferry at Gee's Bend to Camden with lunch at Larry's, and on the way back from the coast a ride on the Mobile Bay ferry from Fort Morgan to Dauphine Island. A stop for lunch at The Stagecoach Cafe will round out the plan.
    JB
    John B
    "I always wanted to be somebody, now I realize I should have been more specific!"

Member: BMWMOAL Heart of Dixie Spyder Ryders
    Current rides: 2017 BMW R1200RT

Sounds like a great drive and ride to me...mountains and beach...back to back...enjoy!
    Current Bikes
    '16 BMW R1200GSA "Buck"
    '18 BMW G310GS "Tiny"

Member;

[I]BMWMOAL / BMWMOA / AMA / Dixie Dual Sport / IBA/ BMW Riders of Chattanooga

I may not be here for a long time...but I am here for a good time!