Thread: RTE Saturday the 20th

Default RTE Saturday the 20th

Let's Ride & eat some Bar-b-que this Saturday. Gail and I are going to the Tin Top Bar-b-que in Calera, Alabama located at 3477 county Rd.33. We plan on being there to eat by 11:00 a.m. The weather should be good, so if you think you can make it, post a reply so I'll have a head count. We have never been here but as I understand it, this place is small and off the beaten path (just the way we like it). Hope to see you there. Paul & Gail
    Gail & Paul
    G650GS / KLR650 / R1200R
    IBA #23343 & 23344
    "Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason." Jerry Seinfield

I have a buyer coming for one of my bikes, so can't make this RTE....I'll miss seeing you guys! jb
    John B
    "I always wanted to be somebody, now I realize I should have been more specific!"

Member: BMWMOAL Heart of Dixie Spyder Ryders
    Current rides: 2017 BMW R1200RT

Sorry you can't make it John but hope you can sell one of your bikes. Maybe next time. Paul
    Gail & Paul
    G650GS / KLR650 / R1200R
    IBA #23343 & 23344
    "Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason." Jerry Seinfield

Gail & Paul
    G650GS / KLR650 / R1200R
    IBA #23343 & 23344

My buyer's house (in Phenix City) flooded in the storms thursday night, so he had more important things to keep him occupied...bless his heart! jb
    John B
    "I always wanted to be somebody, now I realize I should have been more specific!"

Member: BMWMOAL Heart of Dixie Spyder Ryders
    Current rides: 2017 BMW R1200RT

how was the food? I know this place...and they have a restaurant in Columbiana, AL too!
    Current Bikes
    '16 BMW R1200GSA "Buck"
    '18 BMW G310GS "Tiny"

Member;

[I]BMWMOAL / BMWMOA / AMA / Dixie Dual Sport / IBA/ BMW Riders of Chattanooga

I may not be here for a long time...but I am here for a good time!

Gail and I like to try new and different places and especially mom and pop places. Most of the time they are good but in this case, it was a disappointment. Guess it was a good thing that nobody showed up, huh ! Thanks for asking, Paul
    Gail & Paul
    G650GS / KLR650 / R1200R
    IBA #23343 & 23344

sorry to hear that. I have ridden by there many times but never stopped...thanks for the heads up!
    Current Bikes
    '16 BMW R1200GSA "Buck"
    '18 BMW G310GS "Tiny"

Member;

[I]BMWMOAL / BMWMOA / AMA / Dixie Dual Sport / IBA/ BMW Riders of Chattanooga

I may not be here for a long time...but I am here for a good time!