Thread: 2nd Sat. RTE March 9th in Clanton, ALa

Default 2nd Sat. RTE March 9th in Clanton, ALa

Next Saturday, Gail and I plan on going to the Neighborhood Grill at 309 7th St. N. in Clanton, Alabama. We hope to be there ready to eat by 11:30 a.m. We've never been there before, but it looks pretty good, and they told me they can seat us together. Lets give it a try. Hope to see you there (two wheels or four). If you can make it, it would be nice to have a head count for the restaurant. Thanks much, Paul & Gail
    Last edited by Gail; 03-04-2019 at 01:03 PM.
    Gail & Paul
    G650GS / KLR650 / R1200R
    IBA #23343 & 23344
    "Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason." Jerry Seinfield

I'll be there no matter how many wheels it takes! After being MOA for a couple of RTE's this year already, and having cataract surgery Monday, I'm looking forward to seeing riding friends saturday. On Feb 22 I had lunch with 7 other classmates from the "Class of '61" in Jackson MS...and they surely are getting old! :-)
    John B
    "I always wanted to be somebody, now I realize I should have been more specific!"

Member: BMWMOAL Heart of Dixie Spyder Ryders
    Current rides: 2017 BMW R1200RT

***RESCHEDULED*** for Saturday March 16th due to chance of severe weather. Same time & place. Paul
    Gail & Paul
    G650GS / KLR650 / R1200R
    IBA #23343 & 23344
    "Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason." Jerry Seinfield