Thread: Good Seein All Y'all

Default Good Seein All Y'all

Just a friendly acknowledgment of our rendezvous for our 1st Planning Mtg on Sunday.

We're 'sorta' busy dealing with family, health, as well as Moving to Alabama issues, but we're pleased with the organization & operation of our new BMW club.

Our day-2-day and weekly activities are totally unforeseeable, BUT we have signed up for the MOA Fontana Getaway & The Rally in Lebanon. Vance & Mari are an inspiration to us -- U 2 Rock!

We haven't ridden much (even locally) recently, but we do look forward to Spring & Summer & the years to come. :

And I hope there's a future Rebel Yell III just over the horizon. Wink Wink, nod nod!

CHEERS, P&K+D

Thanks Phil, glad to have you guys with us. Mari and I look forward to a great year for the Alabeemers and many miles along the way. We look forward to seeing you guys in Fontana and at the Scoot Bootn' Boogie in June! Rebel Yell III aye? We'll see!

Ride safe!!
    Current Bikes
    '16 BMW R1200GSA "Buck"
    '18 BMW G310GS "Tiny"

Member;

[I]BMWMOAL / BMWMOA / AMA / Dixie Dual Sport / IBA/ BMW Riders of Chattanooga

I may not be here for a long time...but I am here for a good time!

Any new updates regarding new club Tee-shirts (the 2019 edition)?

P & K are in need of new apparel for the forthcoming season {if we ever see the sun again...}!

Would like to have something in-hand B4 Fontana Getaway....

Jim (and Sheila) to the RED phone!
    (I have not checked on anything as I thought Jim almost had everything put together)
    Current Bikes
    '16 BMW R1200GSA "Buck"
    '18 BMW G310GS "Tiny"

Member;

[I]BMWMOAL / BMWMOA / AMA / Dixie Dual Sport / IBA/ BMW Riders of Chattanooga

I may not be here for a long time...but I am here for a good time!