Thread: 2nd Staurday RTE Sept_ North

Default 2nd Staurday RTE Sept_ North

Our morning started with breakfast with the North Alabama Vintage Motorcycle Owners at the Blue Plate in south Huntsville. Best pancakes in town. Check it out sometime. Later, four of us rode from the BMW shop, Freedom Cycles in Huntsville, on way back roads up to Huntland, TN to Buckaroos. Vern Headrick, Mike Marshall, John and I. If you get up that way it is a great all you can eat buffet. It is out of the way but Gail and Paul Thorne from Mississippi found us anyway. Very pleasant surprise. I don't normally take pictures but made an effort this time tho forgot to take one of the buffet and fabulous catfish. Interesting very back roads on the way back through Francisco and Paint Rock Valley. I believe I "heard banjos" on parts of it. Model T road for sure.
    Jeanne Zpicture 1.jpgpicture 2.jpgpicture 3.jpg

I would have liked to join y'all but I was in Jackson Hole. I did get to borrow a bike at the Million dollar Cowboy bar for a ride though.

cowboy bar.jpg
    Jim Dubick
    2010 R1200RT
    KLX 250/Big Bore 351
    BMW MOAL, BMW MOA

Paul & I really enjoyed the ride & visit with our friends! Obviously, I was focused on eating instead of posing .
    Jim, that is definitely the bike for you, but you do ride well for an old guy (that is an inside joke between Jim & myself).

Quote Originally Posted by forktube View Post
    Paul & I really enjoyed the ride & visit with our friends! Obviously, I was focused on eating instead of posing .
    Jim, that is definitely the bike for you, but you do ride well for an old guy (that is an inside joke between Jim & myself).
    That brought back some great memories Gail. Thank you.
    Jim Dubick
    2010 R1200RT
    KLX 250/Big Bore 351
    BMW MOAL, BMW MOA

I need to try thaty place sometime. Looks like ya'll had a great ride! (even Jim!)
    Current Bikes
    '16 BMW R1200GSA "Buck"
    '18 BMW G310GS "Tiny"

Member;

[I]BMWMOAL / BMWMOA / AMA / Dixie Dual Sport / IBA/ BMW Riders of Chattanooga

I may not be here for a long time...but I am here for a good time!