Thread: Cajun Chaos

Default Cajun Chaos

Just a reminder of the upcoming club weekend get together on the 27th to 29th at Keith Gutbier's place in Mississippi. To date I have only had a very few people who have notified me by phone that they are attending. I was made aware today by Jim that the RSVP clicker on the website is not working. It has not sent me any notifications of numbers of members attending.If you are attending please e-mail me to let me know when you are coming and how many people in your party so I can purchase food and supplies for the weekend. I may not be cooking for Friday evening but if I don't there are several places to eat not too far away and McComb is only 12 miles away.

Gator
    BoB

CURRENT BIKEs

2010 R 1200 GS
    2011 Suzuki DR 650

CLUB AFFILIATIONS
    BMWMOA, BMWMOAL,

C'ya there Friday afternoon.
    Bob Steber
    1995 R100GSPDC Long Tall Sallie
    1976 R90s Odalisque

I'll be there Friday. See you then.
    Tommy Z.
    2012 K1600GTL
    BMWMOA, BMWMOAL, AMA

www.bayoubikers.net

Paul & I are planning on coming (Saturday).We will NOT BE STAYING TO EAT but hopefully we can visit with everyone for a while. Gail
    Last edited by Gail; 04-25-2018 at 07:10 PM.
    Gail & Paul
    G650GS / KLR650 / R1200R
    IBA #23343 & 23344
    "Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason." Jerry Seinfield

Quote Originally Posted by Gail View Post
    Paul & I are planning on coming (Saturday).We will NOT BE STAYING TO EAT but hopefully we can visit with everyone for a while. Gail
    Great Gail, glad that y'all are going to be able to come by for a visit. See y'all Saturday.

Gator
    BoB

CURRENT BIKEs

2010 R 1200 GS
    2011 Suzuki DR 650

CLUB AFFILIATIONS
    BMWMOA, BMWMOAL,

We had an awesome time this past weekend with Keith at the Old Buzzard Campground. This was my first visit there and man was it fun. Keith has done a great job and has a really cool spot. as expected, Gator and Wanda did an exemplary job of hosting and the food was great! I learned a lot about the art of making jambalaya...although DO NOT ask me to pronounce the ingredients! I was reminded once again how inept I am at the French language and pronunciations of it. I love that part of the country...all of it...the land, the people, the culture and oh yes....the food!

Keith led four of us on a great ride through the countryside and down to New Roads, LA to eat at a place that has been on my bucket list for the last couple of years...Hot Tails Restaurant...and it did not disappoint! Make no mistake the riding in that area is awesome and when you are guided by Keith (the human GPS) it is spectacular!

All in all another great AL club weekend in an excellent location with good friends....and that can't be beat!

Here are a few pics I got...I am sure there are more coming!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/TPNUeUwYJQ9NmDbr9
    Current Bikes
    '16 BMW R1200GSA "Buck"
    '18 BMW G310GS "Tiny"

Member;

[I]BMWMOAL / BMWMOA / AMA / Dixie Dual Sport / IBA/ BMW Riders of Chattanooga

I may not be here for a long time...but I am here for a good time!

Default Cajun Chaos

Phillip and I had a great time. Food and company were the best. Thanks to Wanda, Gator and Keith for another great club meeting. Location superb.
    Martha Warren