Thread: What a surprise

Default What a surprise

Wanda and I drove to Baton Rouge this morning just in time for the severe thunder storms , Tornado warnings, and all around horrible weather. Clark at the shop said there was someone from Alabama who had flown in on late Friday and was supposed to come in today and purchase a low mileage K1600 GTL and ride back home. Well there was definitely not going to be anything resembling good riding weather in the forecast but the person did call in and said he would be in around mid-day. While I was talking to one of the "regulars" just before noon we saw al couple of people arrive in a truck and one of them had a waterproof bag and some riding gear with him. He did look familiar but we were near the back of the showroom and couldn't see them clearly. Well low and behold if it wasn't Albert White. What a surprise. He said he liked the bike a lot and that maybe now Anna would want to ride more. We left shortly after this to run a few errands in BR. I don't think that he planned to try and ride back to Tuscaloosa today. Hope he has a safe trip back and enjoys the bike.

Gator
    BoB

CURRENT BIKEs

2010 R 1200 GS
    2011 Suzuki DR 650

CLUB AFFILIATIONS
    BMWMOA, BMWMOAL,

Well, well! I hope Anna will ride more with him and that would be the bike to entice her! I bet he keeps his GS though!
    Current Bikes
    '16 BMW R1200GSA "Buck"
    '18 BMW G310GS "Tiny"

Member;

[I]BMWMOAL / BMWMOA / AMA / Dixie Dual Sport / IBA/ BMW Riders of Chattanooga

I may not be here for a long time...but I am here for a good time!