Thread: Need photos from the North Georgia Twisties event.

Lightbulb Need photos from the North Georgia Twisties event.

If anyone has photos from the North Georgia Twisties event, please let me know how to access them so I can add them to the website photos gallery.

Thanks,
    Steve
    Steve Schuckman
    2002 K1200RS Ice Blue/Marrakesh
    2015 Mercedes SLK350

just talked to Tim and he told me there were about 12 or so in attendance. I understand Jim Dubick was there but don't know if Suzi was. If so, I bet she has some shots!
    Current Bikes
    '12 Yammiehaw WR250R "Slim"
    '16 BMW R1200GSA "Buck"

Member;

BMWMOAL / BMWMOA / AMA / Dixie Dual Sport / IBA/ BMW Riders of Chattanooga / MAC Alabama /Asheville BMW Riders/ AMA

I may not be here for a long time...but I am here for a good time!

Quote Originally Posted by SteveS View Post
    If anyone has photos from the North Georgia Twisties event, please let me know how to access them so I can add them to the website photos gallery.

Thanks,
    Steve
    Hi Steve,
    Here is the link for Suzi's pictures from the TWO weekend.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=e6ba57ac27
    Jim Dubick
    2010 R1200RT
    KLX 250/Big Bore 351
    BMW MOAL, BMW MOA

Thanks Jim - I'll see if I can get them downloaded and added to the photo gallery. If you have them in a ZIP file (better resolution than Facebook) that you could email to me, that would be great. If not I can download from Facebook.
    Steve Schuckman
    2015 Mercedes SLK350

Love the photos. Got them posted on the site. https://www.bmwmoal.org/photos.php
    Steve Schuckman
    2015 Mercedes SLK350

Thanks Suz Jim, and Steve. Great photos as always.
    Bob Steber
    1995 R100GSPDC Long Tall Sallie
    2007 K1200LT Traveler
    1976 R90s Odalisque

By the way, I was fortunate to win the drawing for the monthly club $25.00 gift card which was presented in cash!! Sometimes it really pays to show up. TWO is one of the best weekends of the year and just wonder why the attendance has dwindled over the last couple of years. I know the low speed limits were an issue when they first posted them but lots of bikes still on the road up there. Still like going to Helen in spite of the traffic.
    Jim Dubick
    2010 R1200RT
    KLX 250/Big Bore 351
    BMW MOAL, BMW MOA

You are right Jim, it is a nice place there for sure...and like you I like to go to Helen as well. Unfortunately we had family obligations (as we will in August as well) that prevented us from attending. I know it was a great time. And BTW congratulations on your winnings!
    Current Bikes
    '12 Yammiehaw WR250R "Slim"
    '16 BMW R1200GSA "Buck"

Member;

BMWMOAL / BMWMOA / AMA / Dixie Dual Sport / IBA/ BMW Riders of Chattanooga / MAC Alabama /Asheville BMW Riders/ AMA

I may not be here for a long time...but I am here for a good time!

Hey Jim. I'm not able to camp yet, so I attempted several times to reserve a cabin, but was told there were none available. Unfortunately we made other plans by the time I found out that the GA pres. reserved all of them. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone at Blue Ridge.
    Bob Steber
    1995 R100GSPDC Long Tall Sallie
    2007 K1200LT Traveler
    1976 R90s Odalisque

Quote Originally Posted by jdubeemer View Post
    By the way, I was fortunate to win the drawing for the monthly club $25.00 gift card which was presented in cash!! Sometimes it really pays to show up. TWO is one of the best weekends of the year and just wonder why the attendance has dwindled over the last couple of years. I know the low speed limits were an issue when they first posted them but lots of bikes still on the road up there. Still like going to Helen in spite of the traffic.
    Jim, Glad you had a good time. Gail and I went to the meeting there last year and it wasn't the best experience. We rented one of the cabins for Friday and Saturday night. I paid our bill in cash Saturday evening since we would be leaving early Sunday morning. Later Saturday night, a Harley Hoard set up camp about 100 feet from us and kept us awake all night. The next morning, the whole place was strewn with beer and liquor bottles. When we got home, I had a message on our machine from TWO's office. Evidently, they had a book keeping error and left me a curt message accusing me of skipping out on our bill! Needless to say, my return call was not very nice. Glad you had a good time, Paul Thorne
    Gail & Paul
    G650GS / KLR650 / R1200R
    IBA #23343 & 23344
    "Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason." Jerry Seinfield