Thread: Second Saturday RTE May 13th - Lake Martin Catherine's Matket

Default Second Saturday RTE May 13th - Lake Martin Catherine's Matket

I hope everyone received the email about this ride. For anyone down south who would like to ride up to the meeting spot, we need to head out from the Shell station in Wallsboro (10860 Hwy 231) at 7:30a. I'll be there a little before then for gas and water. That'll put us there at about 9:10 and stands will go up again at 9:30 headed back to Lake Martin for lunch. Scheduled arrival time to Catherine's Market is approx. 12:30p. If anyone did not get the email, here are the details:

On May 13, 2017 we will be riding from the Huddle House in Chelsea to Catherine's Market in Alexander City, AL. Reminiscent of the original Catherine's Grocery, Catherine's Market brings not only the basic, but the extraordinary, to Russell Crossroads.

This ride will be super relaxed and should have us arriving to lunch a little after 12 noon. Russell crossroads is located at beautiful Lake Martin.

Just as Catherine did, we have a "little bit of a lot" of different items. And while we won't "sell more out of the back door than the front," we promise to greet you with that same happy smile and personal service. If you are interested in lake living, click here to obtain more info. The GPX file is located here - 2nd Saturday Catherine's Market
    Here are the important facts about the ride:
    • 2nd Saturday RTE 5/13/17
    • Our destination will be Catherine's Market in Alexander City, AL
    • We will leave from Huddle House in Chelsea (16937 Hwy 280), Stands up at 9:30am

I look forward to seeing you there!
    Brian Hinton
    2007 R1200R
    2007 K1200GT
    1987 K75T

Well, another great 2nd Saturday RTE in the books. A huge thank you to all the guys who took part.....I'll take the time and name you all.....Thank you Geoff, John, Sanford, Rob, Lee, Bruce, Dave, and Bobby!! Here is a link to the pics that I took today, not too many, but at least there are some that proves we were there! http://bmwmoal.club/index.php/photos/
    Brian Hinton
    2007 R1200R
    2007 K1200GT
    1987 K75T

Thanks for leading the pack, Brian. Great trip and POI for lunch. I thought we got lost at one point
    Geoff Bull
    '94 R1100RS
    '13 F800GT
    BMWRA

looks like it was another great ride! Thanks for putting this together Brian!
    Current Bikes
    '12 Yammiehaw WR250R "Slim"
    '16 BMW R1200GSA "Buck"

Member;

BMWMOAL / BMWMOA / AMA / Dixie Dual Sport / IBA/ BMW Riders of Chattanooga / MAC Alabama /Asheville BMW Riders/ AMA

I may not be here for a long time...but I am here for a good time!