Thread: Cajun Chaos

Default Cajun Chaos

Just to remind everyone of the upcoming Cajun Chaos club meeting on the weekend of April 21-23. I need a headcount of who is attending so I can plan for the meals.
    So far I have only heard from a few people. Check the info for the club meeting on the meetings info section of the web site. Please e-mail as soon as possible to let me know if you are
    attending. Thanks.

Gator
    BoB

CURRENT BIKEs

2010 R 1200 GS
    2011 Suzuki DR 650

CLUB AFFILIATIONS
    BMWMOA, BMWMOAL,

If you are going to attend the Cajun Chaos meeting I need for you to e-mail me and let me know who is coming and what days they will be there. If you just click on the poll in the newsletter
    I do not have access to the results of the poll so I still won't know how many are attending. If you are attending then e-mail me and let me know or you will not be included in the headcount. I need
    this to plan for the meals for both Friday and Saturday. Thanks

Gator
    BoB

CURRENT BIKEs

2010 R 1200 GS
    2011 Suzuki DR 650

CLUB AFFILIATIONS
    BMWMOA, BMWMOAL,

Default Cajun Chaos

Thanks, Gator, you have Phillip and my RSVP. We will be there for all meals and camping. Was a great time last year and looking forward to it again.
    Martha Warren

Quote Originally Posted by Gator View Post
    If you are going to attend the Cajun Chaos meeting I need for you to e-mail me and let me know who is coming and what days they will be there. If you just click on the poll in the newsletter
    I do not have access to the results of the poll so I still won't know how many are attending. If you are attending then e-mail me and let me know or you will not be included in the headcount. I need
    this to plan for the meals for both Friday and Saturday. Thanks

Gator
    Hey hey Gator! As VP you most certainly have those poll numbers at your fingertips! We will touch base on Monday and I'll fill you in!
    Brian Hinton
    2007 R1200R
    2007 K1200GT
    1987 K75T

Another great club gathering this weekend. Thanks to all who attended and hope y'all had a great time. The weather cooperated better than it was supposed to
    until late Saturday evening after dinner and the meeting and luckily no bad weather. Wanda and I enjoyed hosting the weekend and hope you enjoyed it also.

Gator
    BoB

CURRENT BIKEs

2010 R 1200 GS
    2011 Suzuki DR 650

CLUB AFFILIATIONS
    BMWMOA, BMWMOAL,

Default Cajun Chaos

Phillip and I had a great time. Food was fantastic. Thanks so much Gator and Wanda for all the preparation and also to Keith and Joyce who worked so hard on the campground including wonderful bread pudding. Also Dianne Tonkin provided delicious banana pudding for Bill's birthday we all enjoyed. Over 35 attended so good meeting especially with me winning the $25 Visa card - first time ever for me.
    Martha Warren