Thread: Checking In

Default Checking In

I know I haven't been on here much lately. I'm spending the weeks in Anniston with limited internet and have been really busy here on the weekends here. Thought I'd check in to let everyone know I am still here. Everything here is covered in Snow tonight. I hope it's still there in the morning so I can get some pictures.
    It's supposed to snow more here the next couple of nights, but sadly we won't be here to see it. We have a trip to the beach planned. We will be heading to San Diego tomorrow for a few days. It's supposed to be upper 60's there. We'll think about you guys here in the cold.
    Bill
    03 BMW F650GS (Black Beauty)
    72 Honda CT90 (Orange Crush)

Bill, good to thear from you! I am not surprised you got snow way up there on the mountain! Enjoy your trip to the "shakey" side. Get on back here, da meeting is a comin' up! Tell the little lady we said hi!
    Current Bikes
    '16 BMW R1200GSA "Buck"
    '18 BMW G310GS "Tiny"

Member;

[I]BMWMOAL / BMWMOA / AMA / Dixie Dual Sport / IBA/ BMW Riders of Chattanooga

I may not be here for a long time...but I am here for a good time!

Glad you guys are still among the living.

Sounds like you picked a good time to go on a trip to the beach. If you get some good photos of the snow on Grant Mountain, please post them.

I rode through some pretty heavy sleet this afternoon on the way home from John Harper's in Anniston. Fortunately, it wasn't sticking to the road.

Hope you have a good trip to the left coast.

Bob
    Bob Steber
    1995 R100GSPDC Long Tall Sallie
    1976 R90s Odalisque

Cool Trip to the Beach

Quote Originally Posted by bill99rt View Post
    I know I haven't been on here much lately. I'm We have a trip to the beach planned. We will be heading to San Diego tomorrow for a few days.
    I thought that you were heading to the BEACH. You all have an open invitation to the Redneck Riviera! You mean "That other beach"....

Stephen
    Stephen Pearce
    Pace, Florida
    2004 R1150R now broken
    1980 FLHC

The temp rose and it rained during the night. All the snow is gone this morning. It was a pretty heavy ground cover last night.
    Bill
    03 BMW F650GS (Black Beauty)
    72 Honda CT90 (Orange Crush)