Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Countdown to Cruisin!!

It's Ron Beck, Jamie. I know you've seen him at the Diplomat but probably just don't remember. Or maybe it's when you were sick.

Hey Ron, when you get your ticket/pass/booklet, let us know what your cabin number is. Malvene is making a list so we can all find each other on the ship. I'd send it private e-mail though and not on the forum here.

Connie

come hang with us at the Diplomat. You can pick up some more crusin tips there.

We're in E-95
    Bill
    03 BMW F650GS (Black Beauty)
    72 Honda CT90 (Orange Crush)

Default Let's Talk About Those Perks!!!

Last year we received $50 off our tabs, a captain's dinner and a bottle of wine. So what do we get this year with 60+ people going???? I heard a rumor that we get our own party - is that true?

Didn't you get the invitation in you ticket package? It's Friday evening at Reflections Disco from 4:30 to 5:30. Appetizers & open bar.
    Captians party one night, returning guest party, and our party. That looks like 3 nights of free booze.
    Bill
    03 BMW F650GS (Black Beauty)
    72 Honda CT90 (Orange Crush)

Default Shore excursions

Can anyone suggest any one of the shore excursions that aren't tourist traps. We aren't much for the beach scene and one day shopping is enough. Are the ruins worth the trip?

Does anyone know the name of our ship? I'm trying to find some information on line. Ron

Thanks. My name is, in fact, Ron. Ron Beck. Im taking my cousin Cindy with me. We are both getting excited.

Ron, you should have gotten your tickets by now. The name of the ship is the Holiday.
    Jamie
    02 K1200lt
    82 R100RT

Default Count down to crusin

Thanks Jamie, yeah I got my tickets. I immediately turned them over to my couz, Cindy. I don't trust myself with paper. I look forward to meeting all of you.

Ron,
    Go to www.carnival.com and you will get the cruise line web site. You can pick our ship, the Holiday and you can pick 5 day Western Carribean cruise and it will give you the details. You can also "see" the ship and "see" exactly where your room is located on this site. This is our 2nd time and we are VERRRY excited. See you on board.
    Mrs. Gator
    Napoleonville, LA
    (heart of the Bayou country)
    BoB

CURRENT BIKEs

2010 R 1200 GS
    2011 Suzuki DR 650

CLUB AFFILIATIONS
    BMWMOA, BMWMOAL,