Photos-72 (1).pdf

Please pass this on to any other forums or friends you might know.
The sellers are Donald and Mavis Cave
They live in Bermuda and have come to our Chicken rally every year for many many years.
They are getting older and cannot come over as often and see no benefit i continuing to store their bike and gear in ORLANDO.

Please contact them AND NOT WRITE ME BACK HERE BECAUSE THEY WILL NOT RECEIVE IT .

somers@northrock.bm is Donalds email

Here is the original email to me.

Hello Connie
Hope that this finds you well.

We are writing you because we do not know many of the club members we can only come to club functions on an if and wen basis , there have been time that we only get as far a Florida being trapped there by the rain those visits turned out to be very expensive and usually our visits cost about $4,000 and then we have to wait for a Delta seat sale to make it viable.

Mavis and I are unfortunately getting up in age now and we are thinking that having a motorcycle in the USA is not very practical any more we have sold all of our motorcycles here in Bermuda except for a vespa scooter.

It is with a saddened heart that we now need to say good bye to our BMW R 1100 RT we could in the future rent a bike ,because some times we have rented t car to come to Ditto landing

We write to ask you if you could help us find a new owner we also have a Bushtec utility trailer and every thing a two persons needs to go camping and all the riding gear including tools and every thing all in storage in orlando florida.
Please tell us if you can assist us.

Best regards
Donald & Mavis