1994 R1100 RS, Serial Number: Will Verify, approximately 22k miles, $7,000 or best offer.
I am the original owner of this bike. This is David Aldana’s winning Battle of the Legends R1100 RS from 1994. Signed by David on the tank and featured in BMW MOA Owners news and other publications. A very nice bike with an interesting history. This bike has been modified with easy to remove options should the new owner desire. All original equipment is available except the BOTL exhaust which was not delivered with the bike (it was retained by BMW for the 1995 season). The stock exhaust is not available. A custom stainless steel exhaust is in place. It is throaty but not loud. Includes such items as rest of world (non USA market) handlebar switches (headlight control), engine management chip and adjustable CO potentiometer (no lean surge and instant throttle response), Fox front shock, clip on handlebars, Corbin seat, rear luggage rack, dash mounted clock, BMW bags and so forth. I’ve probably forgotten many of the detail improvements made to this bike. These are fantastic bikes and this one can go anywhere. I believe that Voni Glaves is approaching 200k miles on her 1994 R1100RS. Well documented, fast, comfortable and in excellent condition with a one of a kind history. Please call me to discuss this bike in greater detail. As with all my bikes, it has always been stored indoors in my climate controlled mini-museum (i.e. basement).

Dan Copeland
(205) 306-2638 (mobile)
dcopeland@mcwaneglobal.com

P1020098.JPGR1100RS#3.JPGP1020103.JPG