Thread: Rally Get Togther

Default Rally Get Togther

I know there are a lot of members planning to attend the Rally in MN and I think it would be fun if we planned to all get together at one time so we can visit with everyone. I was thinking about Friday night around 6 pm at the "Alabama compound" which would be where ever Jim Kalahan has set it up. I know the vendors and seminars are finished. BYOB of course. I know it's around dinner time but didn't know where we could all meet for dinner. I don't want to make it later because we are not staying at the fairgrounds and want to leave before it gets too late.

So how does that sound to everyone? Especially to you Jim since I am volunteering you as the host.

Lenn
    BMW K1200 GT
    BMW K1200 RS - Sport tourer
    KAW KLX 250 - Dual sport
    KAW ZX6R - Track Bike

sounds good to me Lenn. Of course I never know where I will be when as I am always on the move during rally time! I look forward to seeing you all "up" there!!
    Current Bikes
    '16 BMW R1200GSA "Buck"
    '18 BMW G310GS "Tiny"

Member;

[I]BMWMOAL / BMWMOA / AMA / Dixie Dual Sport / IBA/ BMW Riders of Chattanooga

I may not be here for a long time...but I am here for a good time!

Barring any more unfortunate luck, Jo Ann and I will be at the rally. We're booked at the Holiday Inn Express. A Friday night get together sounds great. Hope to see all the Alabeemers there.
    Tommy Z.
    2012 K1600GTL
    BMWMOA, BMWMOAL, AMA

www.bayoubikers.net