Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Dealership

Quote Originally Posted by mercator1 View Post
    That's surprising. I called Saturday to ask if they were "official" yet, and he said they didn't have a timeframe for when they would be an official BMW dealer.
    They might have thought you were refering to an offical opening...that is....a sort of grand opening / welcoming party. I think they're planning on having such.
    65 Honda Black Bomber - 67 Kawasaki 120ss - 69 Kawasaki 175 Bushwacker - 74 Kawasaki H2 - 77 Yamaha RD400 - 09 Kawasaki KLX250sf - 10 BMW R1200R - 2014 Bonneville T100SE

Wish they'd hurry up. I need a new ignition key ordered.

I was there today. They are close. Lots of BMW stuff out in the showroom. Signs are up on the building. According to the people I talked to they have to unbox all the BMW stuff and then get their final inspection from BMW.

I talked to a guy at cycle nation today, and he said they are putting inventory out now, and will have a grand opening event probably 2 weeks from today (10/15).

He also said they'll be doing a ride that day.

Sorry, meant 11/15.

Rode up to Cycle Nation today. Didn't have that many bikes put together. They said they are working to get them built by this weekend. I wanted to see 3 bikes - R1200RT, RnineT and the K1600 (G or GTL). Didn't have any of the 3. It was an amazing 250 mile day, though. Might be the last really nice riding day of the year.