Thread: March Moto Madness

Default March Moto Madness

We are registered for MMM and plan to arrive on Thursday night late. Anybody else planning to go? I heard a few say they were planning on it.

Lenn
    BMW K1200 GT
    BMW K1200 RS - Sport tourer
    KAW KLX 250 - Dual sport
    KAW ZX6R - Track Bike

Lenn, you guys are bound to have a great time. Kevin and Dan and the boys do a fantastic job with this event. There would most certainly be a bunch more of us if it weren't cruise time!!Be sure to get over the store on 315 about three miles away for breakfast or a cheee cheee cheeesburger!
    Current Bikes
    '16 BMW R1200GSA "Buck"
    '18 BMW G310GS "Tiny"

Member;

[I]BMWMOAL / BMWMOA / AMA / Dixie Dual Sport / IBA/ BMW Riders of Chattanooga

I may not be here for a long time...but I am here for a good time!

Phillip will be there on Wed helping with registration-- over 300 preregistered already. Going to be a big one.
    Martha Warren

Quote Originally Posted by mwarren View Post
    Phillip will be there on Wed helping with registration-- over 300 preregistered already. Going to be a big one.
    Wow, that is amazing! It's no surprise that this event is growing so fast. It is a blast even though it's usually still cool and windy up there. Really looking forward to another good time.
    Jim Dubick
    2010 R1200RT
    BMW MOAL

Was wondering if there is anything to do beside off-road riding. I would like to camp there and meet folks but I'm not going to ride off-road. Anyone else will ride trials? Joseph

Adidas Some of the best riding anywhere. The campground is only about five miles from entrance to the Cherola skway, Hwy 68 to Ducktown, Hwy 30 to Ocoee,Hwy 64. Good pavement any way you go. Lot's of fun you don't have to ride dirt. Eweturn

Thank you Eweturn. I'll be there. I hope not to be the only one that will have a clean bike after that weekend.

We are riding dual sport so some paved and some forest roads. No trails at this time although there are some great ones there. We are going to be camping so if you want to look for us we are driving a black xterra and trailering a red KLX and an 1150 GS.

Quote Originally Posted by Adidas View Post
    Was wondering if there is anything to do beside off-road riding. I would like to camp there and meet folks but I'm not going to ride off-road. Anyone else will ride trials? Joseph
    BMW K1200 GT
    BMW K1200 RS - Sport tourer
    KAW KLX 250 - Dual sport
    KAW ZX6R - Track Bike