Thread: Constitution & By Laws

Default Constitution & By Laws

Are the Constitution & By-Laws for the BMWMOAL available anywhere on our web site or this forum. I have searched, but have been unable to find them. Or are they only available in printed form?

Thanks

pb
    1995 HD Ultra Classic
    2003 BMW R1150RT
    President Tribe of Judah MM - South Alabama Chapter
    BMWMOAL - MOA - HOG Lifetime Member

Isaiah 58:14 - "Then shalt thou delight thyself in the Lord; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth...".

Paul, they are printed in back of membership blue directory and in the electronic copy I sent you month's ago.
    Martha Warren

Martha - If you provide me an electronic copy, I can add it to the web site.
    Steve Schuckman
    2002 K1200RS Ice Blue/Marrakesh
    2015 Mercedes SLK350

Martha,

Thanks for the reply.

I was aware it was attached to the electronic membership directory you sent me a while back, but I was more concerned about whether it was available to guest that visited the BMWMOAL web site or forum...especially if they were potential members. Letting others see how the club is structured and how it could be a benefit and enjoyment for them and their family, I think, would be an asset to the web site and/or forum.

Not an agenda on my part by any means, but just curious if I had overlooked it.

Thanks...
    1995 HD Ultra Classic
    2003 BMW R1150RT
    President Tribe of Judah MM - South Alabama Chapter
    BMWMOAL - MOA - HOG Lifetime Member

Isaiah 58:14 - "Then shalt thou delight thyself in the Lord; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth...".

Paul, that is not my decision to make. When new Board is in place, it can be addressed then. All members have a copy of them now.
    Martha Warren