Thread: Cleaning up the Equipment folder...need your help

Default Cleaning up the Equipment folder...need your help

I have send request to most all the ads of past two years, asking if equipment is still for sale or sold....

Please post on your thread if you have sold or still have the equipment or want to buy equipment...

I will review and delete or let it stand... if it stands it will bumped to top or at least page 1...

I have moved many discussions about equipment to the "Information you can use" folder to achieve this helpful info from members.

Most forums delete for sale items after 90 days...but we have been way more flexible on that one....however ads in 2009 and 2010 and before need to be deleted unless you direct me different.

Please take a minute to update your post or reply SOLD or Delete OR still have item.

Thanks...this will help folks looking for items and in turn will benefit you the seller or buyer.
    Don G Norwood

2011 R1200GSA Radio Flyer III with DMC sidecar
    1975 R90/6 w/Velorex sidecar -Sold to a good home
    2015 G650GS, 1998 1200C.

Click here for more infomation FIRST SATURDAY IN DECEMBER

"The Bike may have got us together, but the friendships will keep us together"

How do I remove a thread?

I can remove it.. which post?
    Don G Norwood

2011 R1200GSA Radio Flyer III with DMC sidecar
    1975 R90/6 w/Velorex sidecar -Sold to a good home
    2015 G650GS, 1998 1200C.

Click here for more infomation FIRST SATURDAY IN DECEMBER

"The Bike may have got us together, but the friendships will keep us together"

How to you delete a previous post? I know a moderator can delete it, but is the original person that made the post able to delete it?
    1995 HD Ultra Classic
    2003 BMW R1150RT
    President Tribe of Judah MM - South Alabama Chapter
    BMWMOAL - MOA - HOG Lifetime Member

Isaiah 58:14 - "Then shalt thou delight thyself in the Lord; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth...".

Paul,

Users cannot delete their own posts. This is mainly because, if a person made a post and then people replied to the post, the replies would not make sense.

If you have a post that has no replies, I can delete it for you. If you had an item that was sold, I can add [SOLD] to the title.

Steve
    Steve Schuckman
    2002 K1200RS Ice Blue/Marrakesh
    2015 Mercedes SLK350

Didn't know how this forum worked. A couple of previous forums I was involved with allowed the original author to cancel their own posts, which also cancelled all the replies. However, they were achieved and accessible to the Administrator(s) just in case they were needed in the future, a requirement of our association attorneys.

I have one bike posted for sale BMW 1974 R90/6. I posted a reply Sold, but wanted to delete as it was not relevant any longer. However, if you can put SOLD in the Title it will keep members from wasting their time looking at a SOLD bike.

Thanks for your help and all you do for the group.

pb
    1995 HD Ultra Classic
    2003 BMW R1150RT
    President Tribe of Judah MM - South Alabama Chapter
    BMWMOAL - MOA - HOG Lifetime Member

Isaiah 58:14 - "Then shalt thou delight thyself in the Lord; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth...".