Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: You might find this interesting!!!

I just hope a representive from the dealership shows up at our January meeting, and OUTLAW is there ! Gail
    Gail & Paul
    G650GS / KLR650 / R1200R
    IBA #23343 & 23344
    "Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason." Jerry Seinfield

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!! Not AGAIN !!!!! hahaha

How did I get drug into this? I know nothing of what has transpired between any of the parties and will not cast bad comments about either party. Terry and Joan are friends of mine and I do know the other parties involved. I know Gail is only having a little fun and I would do the same.
    Seems as I recall I was exactly right about the previous dealer and I got my a$$ chewed for calling it right, but I never got an apology from anyone that beat feet out the door to try and pacify that "pretty-boy" Sanders after that dealer crapped on our entire club.
    Last edited by dixieoutlaw; 08-21-2011 at 12:00 AM.
    Charm and Mr. Congeniality

I guess this was a feeble attempt from me at trying to be funny, and didn't mean to drag you in Gary. You were the ONLY one who had the guts to say what 95% of everybody else wanted to say, but were afraid to. I thought it was funny as heck then, and I still do. I won't mention it again. This original thread has nothing to do with what we are talking about. Now, I am crawling back under my rock. Gail
    Gail & Paul
    G650GS / KLR650 / R1200R
    IBA #23343 & 23344
    "Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason." Jerry Seinfield

Gail,
    I think maybe I didn't word my reply properly -guess that's what I get when I reply in th emiddle of the night. I took your poke as being done in fun and that what I was homping to do in return. As you know I am not beyond poke fun or jerking someone's chain. Trust me I was not annoyed at you. Guess I was responding to those who felt like I over stepped my bounds when I confronted "pretty boy" Sanders. I really don't have a dog in the current fight over Birmingham BMW business. Wish them both well.
    I love you too much to try and cause you offense. After all I am Mr. Congenality.
    Gary
    Charm and Mr. Congeniality

Everything is good! Gail
    Gail & Paul
    G650GS / KLR650 / R1200R
    IBA #23343 & 23344