Thread: Maggie's Diner, Tuscaloosa

Default Maggie's Diner, Tuscaloosa

This diner is on the "100 Dishes You Need to Eat" for their fried chicken. Here are couple of reviews:

I could eat their collard greens all day long! I have gone there to order double and triple servings of the collards and nothing more. Don't think they don't cook their greens and other veggies without some sort of animal product though, I'm certain they flavor them with meat. But, still to die for!

Unique set up inside, it looked like a hole in the wall type place, but with lots of character...local art on the walls.
    One of the best kept secrets of T-town! AWESOME home cooked meals! Don't let the appearance of this place drive you off, because you'll miss out on the best food in town! They offer some of the cheapest prices and the staff makes you feel at home! If you don't have room for dessert, you must take some to go!
    I am thinking about going for lunch Thursday, April 14. Anyone interested?

Leave from Shelby County Airport exit off I-65 at 10:00 am and take back roads.
    Martin Benson
    Alabaster, AL

2004 R1150R "Black Beauty"

----------
    For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. Romans 1:16

Would love to join you, but the wife and I are headed for the frozen tundra of Northern Ohio, leaving Thursday. Oh, well, one of these days I'll be able to join ya'll again for a RTE.
    JGoertz
    2012 Triumph Bonneville SE
    2015 BMW R1200RT

Dang Martin...sounds good indeed. Unfortunately...I am headed to Guntown, MS tomorrow to look at a job...Hope I make it back...
    Current Bikes
    '16 BMW R1200GSA "Buck"
    '18 BMW G310GS "Tiny"

Member;

[I]BMWMOAL / BMWMOA / AMA / Dixie Dual Sport / IBA/ BMW Riders of Chattanooga

I may not be here for a long time...but I am here for a good time!