Thread: New Girl Friend

Default New Girl Friend

A new lady came to stay at my house this week. I took her out today to introduce her to some sites and roads near home. As you can see, she is going to fit right in her in Alabama. I will show her more of the state and ABEES points later in the week.
    Martin Benson
    Alabaster, AL

2004 R1150R "Black Beauty"

----------
    For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. Romans 1:16

Nice! Now you've gone over to the "dark side". Hope you enjoy the bike! Gail
    Gail & Paul
    G650GS / KLR650 / R1200R
    IBA #23343 & 23344
    "Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason." Jerry Seinfield

Hey Martin, She looks a lot like your old girlfriend from a few years back.
    Jim Dubick
    2010 R1200RT
    BMW MOAL

Jim, you are right. I always liked my first and when I found this new one, well it was love at first sight. She is a 1993 model with 56,000 miles. She has had good upkeep in the last few 1000 miles: rebuilt clutch, rebuilt transmission, rebuilt rear end, Works shock, Sargent seat. I road her home from Louisville, Ky with no problems, just a fun ride.
    Martin Benson
    Alabaster, AL

2004 R1150R "Black Beauty"

----------
    For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. Romans 1:16