2013 Chicken Rally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 Chicken Rally

Just a quick note to let everyone know that the Cajun Contingent of Mike & Amelia, Mike & Rhonda, and Tommy all made it home safely.
    Tommy Z.
    2012 K1600GTL
    BMWMOA, BMWMOAL, AMA

www.bayoubikers.net

Thanks Tommy, good news indeed.
    Jamie
    02 K1200lt
    82 R100RT

Comment

I understand the remaining Cajuns, Wanda and Bob, are still wandering around Alabama.

Comment

Thanks Tommy. It was great to be with y'all this weekend.
        Bob Steber
        1995 R100GSPDC Long Tall Sallie
        1991 R100GS The Bumblebee
        1976 R90s Odalisque

Comment

I had a great time too. That was my 16th Chicken(Rocket City) rally.
          Tommy Z.
          2012 K1600GTL
          BMWMOA, BMWMOAL, AMA

www.bayoubikers.net

Comment

Thanks Tommy. It was good visiting with the Cajun Contingent. Cajuns are good company.

Frank

Comment

Another great "Chickin' Rally". It was good to see a lot of our friends again. The weather was just about perfect. We stayed pretty busy during the rally so Wanda and I decided to wander over to Lake Guntersville State Park when we left Sunday to relax before heading back home. We were able to get a room at the lodge overlooking the lake and had a very relaxing afternoon and evening. We left for home on Monday morning after enjoying breakfast at the lodge. We travelled some back roads back home and arrived around 6P.M. with no problems enroute except for a couple of much appreciated short showers. Here are a few of our pictures:

https://picasaweb.google.com/1048607...eat=directlink

Gator
              Last edited by Gator; 05-28-2013, 10:53 AM.
              BoB

CURRENT BIKEs

2010 R 1200 GS

CLUB AFFILIATIONS
              BMWMOA, BMWMOAL,

Comment

Paul & I were just there for Sat. but we had a great time and saw some old friends we hadn't seen in a while. Thank you to all who worked their butts off AGAIN. Gail
                Gail & Paul
                F700GS/ KLR650 / R1200R
                IBA #23343 & 23344
                "Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason." Jerry Seinfield

Comment

Hey All,

Hope everyone is recuperated by now. Had a great time at the Rally and would like to thank everyone who volunteered to make it a successful 25th.

Here are some of my pictures

https://picasaweb.google.com/outcast61/20130531#

Comment

Enjoyed the pictures Jim. Thanks to Sheila and you for putting together a great 25th rally. We had a great time.

Gator
                    BoB

CURRENT BIKEs

2010 R 1200 GS

CLUB AFFILIATIONS
                    BMWMOA, BMWMOAL,

Comment

Very relaxing time!

I had a great time at the rally and so did my friends and new club members Dan and Linda Mariscal. Thanks for taking them on a ride Bob and showing them one of the secret eatin joints. We found Red's on the way home and plan to stop this fall when I am home again.

Sorry I did not do much at the rally, other than BS and catch up. I will do more when I am home for good!

Comment

Originally posted by SteveHebert View Post

Sorry I did not do much at the rally, other than BS and catch up. I will do more when I am home for good!
                        That's really funny. After selling all those tickets you need not be concerned about what you "didn't do". It was good to see you and that beautiful blue Beemer again.
                        Jim Dubick
                        2010 R1200RT
                        BMW MOAL BMWMOA

Comment

Great pics Jim. I'm glad you got a good picture of our honorary Cajun, Mr. Timoneaux (formerly known as Touring Tim). Due to his diligence and hard work with the Cajun Contingent breakfast crew, we made him an honorary Cajun.
                          Tommy Z.
                          2012 K1600GTL
                          BMWMOA, BMWMOAL, AMA

www.bayoubikers.net

Comment

Working...
                          X