Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R90srider
    replied
    Joan sent out an email earlier this week and if I remember correctly they will start at 10 am. There will be live music off and on during the day and hot dogs and chips for lunch. Be sure to bring your Kermit Chair.

Leave a comment:

• jdubeemer
    replied
    What time is the open house at TTWTT?

Leave a comment:

• R90srider
    replied
    Thanks for the invite. Sounds like you are up for a good ride, and Ms Bobo's is a fantastic place for lunch. Hopefully you made reservations for Saturday, otherwise you will be very fortunate to get in.

Terry and Joan Ware are having their grand opening Saturday, so it's going to be hot dogs and chips for me at Terry's Two Wheel Tire and Tune.

Leave a comment:

• Vance
    replied
    Man, this sounds like fun. I really like it up there! Unfortunately I can't go but I wish I could!!! Thanks for posting it!!

Leave a comment:

• FLATRABBIT
    started a topic Ride from cullman 1-65 restop to lynchburg, tn

Ride from cullman 1-65 restop to lynchburg, tn

Another member of the BMW Club has planned a ride to the Jack Daniel Distillery on Saturday, March 21, 2009. Since Saturday will be a good day to ride, I plan on going with him. We plan on meeting at the Cullman Rest Stop on I-65 at 0900 hrs and depart shortly thereafter. We estimate 2-2/12 hrs riding and then eating lunch at Ms Mary Bobo's establishment.

We would like to invite any and all members who would like to participate to meet us at the rest stop. Hopefully we can learn from the more experienced riders the art and science of motorcycle convoys.

Flatrabbit
    2000 K1200LT
Working...
X