Looking forward to great rides this year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking forward to great rides this year

Welcome to the new “Planned Rides” forum. The purpose of this forum is to be a place where you will be able to find information about planned club rides.

This is also the place to post a message about a spur of the moment ride that you would want others to join in on.

Pictures and details of rides should be posted in the “Great Rides” or “ABEES” forums.

Ride safe and far.
    Martin Benson
    Alabaster, AL

2004 R1150R "Black Beauty"

----------
    For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. Romans 1:16

Martin, nice addition. Thanks for your efforts.
    Jamie
    02 K1200lt
    82 R100RT

Comment

Good idea Martin.

A good first ride to post is your ride this Saturday. It's going to be a good one and the the weather is forecast to be good too.
      Bob Steber
      1995 R100GSPDC Long Tall Sallie
      1991 R100GS The Bumblebee
      1976 R90s Odalisque

Comment

Originally posted by mdbenson View Post
        Welcome to the new “Planned Rides” forum. The purpose of this forum is to be a place where you will be able to find information about planned club rides.

This is also the place to post a message about a spur of the moment ride that you would want others to join in on.

Pictures and details of rides should be posted in the “Great Rides” or “ABEES” forums.

Ride safe and far.
        Thanks for the new forum Martin! Great idea! Looking forward to some great rides this year.
        Noah

05 R1200GS Sold

Comment

Martin this is a great idea. I'm unfortunately an occassional rider, and can often only get out for a ride on the spur of a moment. So this will be a good place to send a shout out to anybody who wants to get out for a couple of hours.

Comment

Martin, Where's the pictures. Those of us that couldn't make it want to see them
            Jim Dubick
            2010 R1200RT
            BMW MOAL BMWMOA

Comment

Club ride of february 7, 2009

Martin, I want you to know that my friends, Jeff Sparks and David Hogg enjoyed this ride almost as much as I did. This is the first club ride I have been able to attend since joining and I really enjoyed the trip and the fellowship with a bunch of class people. I look forward to the next club ride. You did a great job planning the route for this particular ride.

Regards,

FLATRABBIT

Comment

Jerry, it was good to have you guys. Look forward to seeing next time.
                Martin Benson
                Alabaster, AL

2004 R1150R "Black Beauty"

----------
                For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. Romans 1:16

Comment

Jerry, I enjoyed riding with the Jasper contingent and am looking forward to seeing you guys more often. You survived the roughest parking spots that I know of, so future rides should be a piece of cake.
                  Bob Steber
                  1995 R100GSPDC Long Tall Sallie
                  1991 R100GS The Bumblebee
                  1976 R90s Odalisque

Comment

Great to have you guys along from me too! We will have a lot more of that kind of fun especially as it warms up a bit..ya'll come join us!
                    Current Bikes
                    '16 BMW R1200GSA "Buck"
                    '18 BMW G310GS "Tiny"

Member;

[I]BMWMOAL / BMWMOA / AMA / Dixie Dual Sport / IBA/ BMW Riders of Chattanooga

I may not be here for a long time...but I am here for a good time!

Comment

Working...
                    X