NOV Second Saturday Ride-2-Eat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOV Second Saturday Ride-2-Eat

Welcome to November! All y'all are invited to a popular restaurant for November's second Saturday Ride-2-Eat.

Bama Bucks had good reviews back in March so let’s rendezvous for another luncheon on 13Nov21 @11:11 - [[ 292 Bryant Rd, Boaz, AL ]]. I’ll lead the Huntsville regulars from the Murphy’s gas station in front of Walmart on South Memorial Parkway (they have good High-Test gas}. Plan to depart there NLT 0930 in order to arrive just after Bama Bucks opens.

https://www.bama-bucks.com/bama-buck...house-location

I’ll see if I can elicit any additional interest with the BMW Club of Georgia, the NAVMC, and with an MOA Forum announcement. Be safe & be seen out there...

Ciao! Phil & Karen

I'll be using Martin Benson's 6 Gap RTE route from BHM. See you there
    Geoff Bull
    '94 R1100RS
    '13 F800GT
    BMWRA, BMWMOA

Comment

Suzi and I enjoyed being there and having a few good laughs with a new aquatince Mike who rode in with the HSV bunch. Retired pilots always have a few stories to share.
      Jim Dubick
      2010 R1200RT
      BMW MOAL BMWMOA

Comment

Had ten Happy Campers arrive at Bama Bucks on an unusually chilly Saturday morning, but everyone said they were glad they made the effort to attend on a bright Autumn day. There won't be a Second Saturday Ride in December, unless you ride your 2-wheeler to the Eagle Point Hampton Inn in Hoover! December 11th is the planned Christmas gathering and scheduled "Business Meeting" even though the only decisions anticipated are which Dirty Santa gift-bag will I choose after filling a plate with a catered BBQ buffet [cost p/p is yet to be determined depending on some RSVPs].

New member Mike Shelton and Mrs Karen awaiting the opening of Bama Bucks after wandering south on their Beemers. Phil led his flock on some "interesting" & scenic back-country roads while avoiding actual gravel, water-crossings and Landfills.

Early-Arrival.jpeg

We found a table for 10 in the main dining room, and immediately ordered Hot Chocolate & Hot coffee!
        Diners-reading.jpeg

Another view of the main dining room with folks discussing anything but politics while awaiting our delicious, but higher-priced (covid- impacted) lunches. Phil enjoyed his Bison Philly cheesesteak lunch special. Pam and Tom even had room to share a 'Berry Special Chimichanga' dessert...
        Diners-chatting.jpeg

A view of some wildlife dining in the adjacent Nature Park (that antelope has some deadly serious long horns)!
        Outdoor-feeders.jpeg

Finally a shot of all 10 attendees visible: left-to-right.

Phil, Suzi & Jim, Tom & Pam, Mike, Frank, Mrs "LDR" Karen, Geoff, and Jim.
        Bama-Bucks-attendees.jpg

Anyone planning to attend the MOAL Christmas function?
        Last year's social event got cancelled, so I hope to hear in the Affirmative shortly...
        Won't be much of a social event if it's just the Board members!
        Ciao!
        Phil & Karen

president@bmwmoal.org

Comment

Working...
        X