October's Second Saturday Lunch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• October's Second Saturday Lunch

Here's the chance for the members living in central AL to meet & greet in downtown Birmingham. The place I've picked was a suggestion for eclectic food since I'm unfamiliar with choices further south. As stated in my eBlast: Oktober's Ride-2-Eat will meet up at Wasabi Juan's, "Home of the South's Sushi Burritos." Their Birmingham location is at 2201 2nd Ave S, Suite 105, Birmingham, AL.

Team HSV will be attending the Vintage Days Motorcycle Fest at Barber's Motorsports Museum on the 9th, so I am not leading anybody to this unique Sushi-Fushion-Mexican establishment. It's up to you to rendezvous at Wasabi Juan's at Noon for food and camaraderie. We'll see you there on 9-Oct-21!

http://wasabijuan.com - [ N33 30.732' W86 48.029' ]

Enjoy all your leaf-peeping outings this Oktober! Ciao, Phil & Karen

Ride-2-Eat.jpg

A view of the BMW Motorrad display in the Fan Zone. Their whole focus was on R-18s this year...
    R18s-displayed.jpeg

A cutaway view of the internals of an Airhead found at the swap meet. Made from entirely leftover parts!
    Cutaway-Airhead.jpeg
    Last edited by HSV-Phil; 10-11-2021, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Thanks to Tim & Jim & Karen for attending my second Saturday Ride-2-Eat in October. Sadly we all had to put our gear on and ride 20 miles into town from Leeds, and nobody else chose to attend! We could've saved the time & energy by eating at Wasabi Juan's Foodtruck inside the Fan Zone at Barber's Vintage Festival. Oh well, we enjoyed the Blazer sandwiches we all ordered.

Hope to see a few more people in-person in about 11 days at the Lake Guntersville State Park B'day Bash.
      Ciao! Phil & Karen

Comment

Working...
      X