Bama Bucks Restaurant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bama Bucks Restaurant

Great meal with friends at Bama Bucks!IMG_1761, 1.jpgIMG_1766, 1.jpgIMG_1772, 1.jpgIMG_1793, 1.jpgIMG_1793, 1.jpg[ATTACH=CONFIG]1673IMG_1803, 1.jpgIMG_1817, 1.jpgIMG_1827, 1.jpgIMG_1840, 1.jpgIMG_1846, 1.jpg
    Attached Files
    Last edited by jdubeemer; 04-13-2019, 05:07 PM.
    Jim Dubick
    2010 R1200RT
    BMW MOAL BMWMOA

Few more pictures. Y'all come back now y'hear…..IMG_1788, 1.jpgIMG_1853, 1.jpgIMG_1856, 1.jpgIMG_1862, 1.jpgIMG_1872, 1.jpg
    Last edited by jdubeemer; 04-13-2019, 05:20 PM.
    Jim Dubick
    2010 R1200RT
    BMW MOAL BMWMOA

Comment

Thanks Suzi for posting your pictures of the RTE. I REALLY AM SHORT!!!!!! Thanks to Martin, Bob, Jim Dubick and anyone else who had a hand in organizing this. Paul & I had a great time and really enjoyed seeing everyone!
      Gail & Paul
      F700GS/ KLR650 / R1200R
      IBA #23343 & 23344
      "Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason." Jerry Seinfield

Comment

Hey from blossoming MD - lots of tree pollen right now!

Sorry I couldn't make it, but I'm happy so many folks could!

Catch ya'll later perhaps!

Phil from HSV in Ft Washington...

Comment

Great shots Suzi....and a good bunch of folks! jb
          John B
          "I always wanted to be somebody, now I realize I should have been more specific!"

Current rides: 2017 BMW R1200RT

Comment

Originally posted by Gail View Post
            Thanks Suzi for posting your pictures of the RTE. I REALLY AM SHORT!!!!!! Thanks to Martin, Bob, Jim Dubick and anyone else who had a hand in organizing this. Paul & I had a great time and really enjoyed seeing everyone!
            I wish others would post pictures and remarks about club activities on this website. It's not that hard. Do you remember when the only thing we had was a newsletter in the mail? If you aren't friends with every single club member on facebook you probably think that this club is dead. As you can see from the pictures, we are not dead yet and we all had a good time being together. Looking forward to the next RTE.
            Jim Dubick
            2010 R1200RT
            BMW MOAL BMWMOA

Comment

You're not short...you're just standing next to godzilla! jb
              Originally posted by Gail View Post
              John B
              "I always wanted to be somebody, now I realize I should have been more specific!"

Current rides: 2017 BMW R1200RT

Comment

Here is the post from the last RTE at BAMA Bucks. Everyone really enjoyed it so I hope there is a good turnout for the next one. We all parked at the far east end of the parking lot to keep the ride together.
                Jim Dubick
                2010 R1200RT
                BMW MOAL BMWMOA

Comment

Working...
                X