IMG_7517rs.jpg
    Erik Bahl
    Huntsville

"Those are some fine P-nuts"

2004 R1150R
    1929 R63 OHV - 2014 Cannonball Run Entry #63
    1915 H-D Model 11F - 2016 and 2018 Cannonball Run

Comment

Thanks Erik and to all the riders. I'll echo his remarks and agree this is a great way to see the state. I have done this route previously but apparently I was much younger and more fit cause doing it in three days was a BIG ride indeed. But we did it and did with a large group. These are all great riders and worked together to keep us moving. I saw lots of changes since I rode the route the last time which must have been at least five years. I do want to go back on a slower pace sometime and stop at some of the many interesting sites along the way. Here is the link to my pictures https://plus.google.com/photos/11030...P-ozIq29OaBlAE
      Current Bikes
      '16 BMW R1200GSA "Buck"
      '18 BMW G310GS "Tiny"

Member;

[I]BMWMOAL / BMWMOA / AMA / Dixie Dual Sport / IBA/ BMW Riders of Chattanooga

I may not be here for a long time...but I am here for a good time!

Comment

All Around Alabama Ride

Originally posted by Vance View Post
        Thanks Erik and to all the riders. I'll echo his remarks and agree this is a great way to see the state. I have done this route previously but apparently I was much younger and more fit cause doing it in three days was a BIG ride indeed. But we did it and did with a large group. These are all great riders and worked together to keep us moving. I saw lots of changes since I rode the route the last time which must have been at least five years. I do want to go back on a slower pace sometime and stop at some of the many interesting sites along the way. Here is the link to my pictures https://plus.google.com/photos/11030...P-ozIq29OaBlAE
        Vance, I "stole" a few of your pictures to post on the Bayou Bikers web site. Thanks.
        Tommy Z.
        2012 K1600GTL
        BMWMOA, BMWMOAL, AMA

www.bayoubikers.net

Comment

no problem Tommy...we mentioned to Mike and Karl...what about an All Around Louisiana???? Hmmmmmm.......
          Current Bikes
          '16 BMW R1200GSA "Buck"
          '18 BMW G310GS "Tiny"

Member;

[I]BMWMOAL / BMWMOA / AMA / Dixie Dual Sport / IBA/ BMW Riders of Chattanooga

I may not be here for a long time...but I am here for a good time!

Comment

I was thinking the same thing. I'll have to start looking at that.
            Tommy Z.
            2012 K1600GTL
            BMWMOA, BMWMOAL, AMA

www.bayoubikers.net

Comment

Iím with beemererik, if done over 3 days I might be game.

Comment

Working...
              X