club meeting this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• club meeting this weekend

Is someone planning a ride to lunch Saturday? If so, where to and what time to meet?
    Jim Dubick
    2010 R1200RT
    BMW MOAL BMWMOA

Hi Jim, we don't really have a planned ride as I am not sure how many bikes will be in attendance. However we do a have full tank of gas in the boat! If there are a few who want to ride, I can put something together quickly but I guess it would be pretty close around the house, like maybe up to Cheaha. You can always ride down to the lake and lunch with us there!

Hope to see you!
    Current Bikes
    '16 BMW R1200GSA "Buck"
    '18 BMW G310GS "Tiny"

Member;

[I]BMWMOAL / BMWMOA / AMA / Dixie Dual Sport / IBA/ BMW Riders of Chattanooga

I may not be here for a long time...but I am here for a good time!

Comment

Thanks Vance, I guess I am just looking for a reason to get the RT out. I guess the Miata will be the right choice.
      Jim Dubick
      2010 R1200RT
      BMW MOAL BMWMOA

Comment

63.8 miles does not necessarily require a Miata as far as I see it; Spect you could even take a roundabout trip and get there in over 2 hrs on the RT!
        Just Sayin, HSV-Phil

We'll be there; looking forward to a swim for two years in a row... 🏍🍻👙

Comment

Originally posted by HSV-Phil View Post
          63.8 miles does not necessarily require a Miata as far as I see it; Spect you could even take a roundabout trip and get there in over 2 hrs on the RT!
          Just Sayin, HSV-Phil

We'll be there; looking forward to a swim for two years in a row... ������
          I was more interested in a bike ride with friends than just getting to the lake. Sounds like another gathering of the cages.
          Jim Dubick
          2010 R1200RT
          BMW MOAL BMWMOA

Comment

Working...
          X