January 2016 Meeting Location

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• January 2016 Meeting Location

We have just completed the arrangements for the location of the annual January planning meeting. Here are the details;

Date: Sunday January 31, 2016
    Time: 8:30 AM
    4686 Highway 280 East
    Birmingham, AL 35242

Rooms (single or double) are available for our group rate of $99 + Tax

Our room block will be held until January 10, 2016. Any rooms left unsold in our block at that time will be released. Rooms booked after that date will be at the hotel's normal rate and based upon availability.

Please be aware that due to state law no outside alcohol may be consumed on site. The hotel will have their "coffee to cocktails" bar available for refreshments.

For those not staying overnight at the hotel, we will have use of the meeting room on Saturday afternoon / evening for social time. Our planning meeting will be held at this location Sunday morning in the hotel meeting room. We will make a general announcement at the Christmas Party this Saturday night and a note will be sent in an ENews as well. I just wanted to get this information posted as soon as the arrangements were complete.
    Last edited by Vance; 12-11-2015, 10:30 AM. Reason: Changed Booking Phone Number
    Current Bikes
    '16 BMW R1200GSA "Buck"
    '18 BMW G310GS "Tiny"

Member;

[I]BMWMOAL / BMWMOA / AMA / Dixie Dual Sport / IBA/ BMW Riders of Chattanooga

I may not be here for a long time...but I am here for a good time!

Just received...further instructions for booking a room at the hotel!

Call-in Instructions
    The guests can began to make their reservations by dialing 888-785-0008, reference, "G-BMW1" group and book their reservations prior to the cutoff date of January 10, 2016.

Website Instructions
    Please copy and paste the following website into your browser http://birminghaminverness.place.hyatt.com
    Enter desired Arrival/Departure Dates, click on “Special Rates (AAA, GOVT…)” and enter Group Code “G-BMW1”. Group Rate should then pull up. Your guests can then book your reservation/s.
    Thank you for choosing Hyatt Place/Inverness.
    Current Bikes
    '16 BMW R1200GSA "Buck"
    '18 BMW G310GS "Tiny"

Member;

[I]BMWMOAL / BMWMOA / AMA / Dixie Dual Sport / IBA/ BMW Riders of Chattanooga

I may not be here for a long time...but I am here for a good time!

Comment

Working...
    X