Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big #1 Birmingham To Throw Open The Doors!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was a good time. I rode home up I-59 80 miles in the dark at 80 mph. It was hard for me to read the temperature gauge on my display but I thought it said 37 degrees. I had the seat and grips on high and was shivering. When I got home I looked close and it said 57 degrees. I guess I'm not near as tough as I once was.
    Jim Dubick
    2010 R1200RT
    BMW MOAL BMWMOA

Comment

no Jim, I don't think that is it. It always takes me a a while to adjust to the different temperatures when the season changes. 57 is quite cool compared to the 80's we have been enjoying, especially when it is dark and 57. But just think how good 57 feels when we are coming into spring after enduring the winter season temps. That and I guess maybe we are not as tough as we once were....
      Current Bikes
      '16 BMW R1200GSA "Buck"
      '18 BMW G310GS "Tiny"

Member;

[I]BMWMOAL / BMWMOA / AMA / Dixie Dual Sport / IBA/ BMW Riders of Chattanooga

I may not be here for a long time...but I am here for a good time!

Comment

You may be right Vance, 57 at night might be good at March Moto Madness.
        Jim Dubick
        2010 R1200RT
        BMW MOAL BMWMOA

Comment

yes sireee....57 WOULD be good at MMM!

And, I want to give a BIG shout out to Jeff and the all the guys in the Service Department. Terry and I had an issue while attempting to install a seal in the final drive this weekend and absolutely ran into a show stopper. Without much hope I called Jeff at 11:30 on Saturday and rushed the drive into them where they would need to use a BMW specific tool. Remarkably, they were able to work this job into the schedule and actually called me at 4:30 to come pick it up...repair complete. Fortunately they had a couple additional small parts in stock that were required and I am back in business! I appreciate the way in which they handled this out of the ordinary request! And now, Elizabeth lives to ride another day! Thanks to Jeff and the guys!
          Current Bikes
          '16 BMW R1200GSA "Buck"
          '18 BMW G310GS "Tiny"

Member;

[I]BMWMOAL / BMWMOA / AMA / Dixie Dual Sport / IBA/ BMW Riders of Chattanooga

I may not be here for a long time...but I am here for a good time!

Comment

Had a great time last friday at the Open House at Big #1 Motorsports. Was great to have the turnout that we did. A big "Hats Off" to Jeff and everyone at Big #1. Best of luck to them and now all you guys in B'ham have a dealer to go to. Pics from the night can be seen here: https://picasaweb.google.com/outcast...87646302987458.

Hope to see ya'll at the Christmas party

Jim

Comment

Working...
            X