October Club Meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• October Club Meeting

Thanks to all that were able to attend the meeting this weekend. We enjoyed the colors and event got to play in the lake with Sanford's Ranger Tug and the pontoon boat after a great ride on Saturday up to Cheaha which was in full color! It was great to see Connie too! Here is the link to my pictures from a great weekend with great friends!
    https://picasaweb.google.com/1103067...eat=directlink
    Current Bikes
    '16 BMW R1200GSA "Buck"
    '18 BMW G310GS "Tiny"

Member;

[I]BMWMOAL / BMWMOA / AMA / Dixie Dual Sport / IBA/ BMW Riders of Chattanooga

I may not be here for a long time...but I am here for a good time!

Thanks for having us all over and sharing your beautiful weekend getaway lake house. Looking forward to the nine meetings there next year.
    Jim Dubick
    2010 R1200RT
    BMW MOAL BMWMOA

Comment

What a great weekend club get together. Thanks to you and Marie for hosting the meeting at your fantastic lake house. It couldn't have been a more perfect weekend. And thanks for posting the pics.

Gator
      BoB

CURRENT BIKEs

2010 R 1200 GS

CLUB AFFILIATIONS
      BMWMOA, BMWMOAL,

Comment

What a great weekend. Thanks to everyone. The riding was great all weekend. Perfect temperatures and great fall colors. Going out on the boat for a couple of hours was super relaxing. Food was great, location was great. What else is there?

IMG_7970.jpgIMG_7972.jpgIMG_7975.jpg
        Erik Bahl
        Huntsville

"Those are some fine P-nuts"

2004 R1150R
        1929 R63 OHV - 2014 Cannonball Run Entry #63
        1915 H-D Model 11F - 2016 and 2018 Cannonball Run

Comment

It was a great weekend. Thanks to Vance and Mari for having us! I've been asked where we got the log cabin so here is a website you can go look: http://www.kotulas.com/deals/igloo-8man-log-cabin-tent
          Russ
          04 1150 GS
          05 750 Vulcan
          01 F 650 GS DAKAR
          09 SYM MIO "Pink"

I may not be the most important person in your life..
          I just hope that when you hear my name..
          you smile and say That's My Friend!

Comment

Working...
          X