Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Ridge Meeting 28-29 Aug

Hey Everyone,

The Aug meeting at Blue Ridge MC Campground is 28-29 Aug. I talked to Phillip and Leslie yesterday and they are lookin' forward to seein' us at the end of the month. Phillip let me know that as of yesterday 6 Aug they had three cabins with two twin beds and two cabins with a queen bed still available. So if you would like a cabin contact Phillip.

See ya'll in the Mountains

Ride Safe

Jim

Hey Jimmy, I talked to Phillip yesterday and got one of the queen cabins (#6) reserved. So there is only one queen left. Looking forward to a good turnout up there. Everyone has to be tired of this 95 degree weather down here. It should be nice and cool at night as usual up there at 4000 feet above sea level.
    JD
    Jim Dubick
    2010 R1200RT
    BMW MOAL BMWMOA

Comment

Bring a sweatshirt or something. Went up a couple weeks ago to check if my trailer half was ready for the weekend. Quite cool in the evening and the campfire was perfect.

Comment

Hey Jim glad you got a cabin. Will be able to tell you the war stories from our trip to Moab.

Comment

Originally posted by delta61 View Post
          Hey Jim glad you got a cabin. Will be able to tell you the war stories from our trip to Moab.
          I went to Pikeville store for lunch today with TA and he showed me your pictures. You guys are crazy!
          Jim Dubick
          2010 R1200RT
          BMW MOAL BMWMOA

Comment

Jim,looking forward to seeing everyone. Does anyone know if wheels through time is still open?
            Bruce Cain

Comment

Talked to Phillip this morning(Sunday the 9th) and there are 2 twin bed and 1 queen bed cabins left. Don't wait as they are goin' fast!!!!!

Jim

Comment

Does anyone have a dual sport ride planned during the weekend?
                Tommy Crawford
                2012 1600GTL
                2012 1200GS
                2010 Harley Ultra Classic Limited

Comment

There are no planned rides for the Blue Ridge meeting . I talked to Phillip today and he said he can show anyone who wants to do fireroads enough to keep you occupied all day Sat. He will have a map in the office to show you the routes. Hope this helps.

Jim

Comment

Thanks Jim, I will talk with Phillip when we get there.

Tommy
                    Tommy Crawford
                    2012 1600GTL
                    2012 1200GS

Comment

Hey Tommy, if you see David maybe you can get my cup, left at the farm and bring it to me in NC??? How about that? I know I know, I left it I should ride back and get it! lol... Hey man glad to hear you guys are coming up...bound to be a little cooler up there!
                      Current Bikes
                      '16 BMW R1200GSA "Buck"
                      '18 BMW G310GS "Tiny"

Member;

[I]BMWMOAL / BMWMOA / AMA / Dixie Dual Sport / IBA/ BMW Riders of Chattanooga

I may not be here for a long time...but I am here for a good time!

Comment

Will do. See you at Blue Ridge and it will definitely be good to have some cooler weather.
                        Tommy Crawford
                        2012 1600GTL
                        2012 1200GS

Comment

Bruce,
                          Should be, here is times on their web page:

http://www.wheelsthroughtime.com/admission-hours/
                          Don G Norwood

2011 R1200GSA Radio Flyer III with DMC sidecar
                          1975 R90/6 w/Velorex sidecar -Sold to a good home
                          2015 G650GS, 1998 1200C.

Click here for more infomation FIRST SATURDAY IN DECEMBER

"The Bike may have got us together, but the friendships will keep us together"

Comment

Don, thanks I would like to see wheels through time again it been along time.
                            Bruce Cain

Comment

I have put together a dual sport ride for Sat out of BRMC. I was going to post the GPX file of the ride but am unable to get it to attach to this post. Anyone interested in it email me at tc@tcrawfordlaw.com and I will send it to you.
                              Tommy Crawford
                              2012 1600GTL
                              2012 1200GS

Comment

Working...
                              X