No announcement yet.

Big #1 Bike Night This Thursday Night!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big #1 Bike Night This Thursday Night!

This Thursday night August 6 Big #1 Motorsports in Birmingham will be holding another Bike Night featuring live music, food, giveaways and they will even have an onsite dyno where you can see just how much raw power your Beemer is putting to the ground. The festivities will be from 6-9PM. I am going to try and make this one. I hope you will too and support our newest area BMW dealer!

Yeeee ha....see you there!
    Current Bikes
    '16 BMW R1200GSA "Buck"
    '18 BMW G310GS "Tiny"

Member;

[I]BMWMOAL / BMWMOA / AMA / Dixie Dual Sport / IBA/ BMW Riders of Chattanooga

I may not be here for a long time...but I am here for a good time!

On your way to Big #1, stop @ Baja Burger in Hoover for a good burger. You can eat, swap a few lies, and make it to Bike Night!
    JGoertz
    2012 Triumph Bonneville SE
    2015 BMW R1200RT

Comment

And I hope to do just that Jack!
      Current Bikes
      '16 BMW R1200GSA "Buck"
      '18 BMW G310GS "Tiny"

Member;

Comment

Originally posted by Vance View Post
        This Thursday night August 6 Big #1 Motorsports in Birmingham will be holding another Bike Night featuring live music, food, giveaways and they will even have an onsite dyno where you can see just how much raw power your Beemer is putting to the ground. The festivities will be from 6-9PM. I am going to try and make this one. I hope you will too and support our newest area BMW dealer!

Yeeee ha....see you there!
        Rescheduled to August 13. Cancelled because of bad weather tonight. Always check Big#1's website before heading over there in times of possible bad weather.
        JGoertz
        2012 Triumph Bonneville SE
        2015 BMW R1200RT

Comment

thanks Jack, I saw this late yesterday afternoon...maybe the weather will cooperate next Thursday night! Hope to see you there!
          Current Bikes
          '16 BMW R1200GSA "Buck"
          '18 BMW G310GS "Tiny"

Member;

Comment

just got the notice...this event is back on for tomorrow night and it looks like the weather will cooperate this week. Come out if you can! (No I got to figure out how to get out of that conference call scheduled for tomorrow night...seems like it's always something!)
            Current Bikes
            '16 BMW R1200GSA "Buck"
            '18 BMW G310GS "Tiny"

Member;

Comment

had a great time at Big#1 last night. Thanks to Jeff an the team for throwing a good party. The new BMW area of the showroom is very nice with a Community bulletin board for announcements. We have listed our club info and website there so new Beemers can know how to become Alabeemers! Jeff and I discussed the possibility of a BMW bike night sometime in the near future as well. This would be a hot dog, hamburger style event and a meet and greet sort of like a Baha Burger night on steroids. Obviously we would need to put some folks in there to make it worthwhile for the club and Big#1. Therefore, I thought I would see who might be interested in attending this event and maybe even bring a friend or two. They are open to ideas for bike games or other stuff, but we need to start somewhere.

Who would attend? What about having it on a weeknight? Would that work? I am open for suggestions. Either post your thoughts here or send me a note...vicepresident@bmwmoa.org ! I look forward to hearing from our central AL members!
              Current Bikes
              '16 BMW R1200GSA "Buck"
              '18 BMW G310GS "Tiny"

Member;

Comment

I would definitely attend and bring at least 4 more with me.
                Brian Hinton
                2007 R1200R
                2007 K1200GT
                2016 R1200GS

Comment

thanks Brian, I will be working on this and hope to have more info soon....
                  Current Bikes
                  '16 BMW R1200GSA "Buck"
                  '18 BMW G310GS "Tiny"

Member;

Comment

Working...
                  X