"Mayhem"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Mayhem"

Come join us for a little back road riding around the Southeast corner of Alabama May 15 and 16. This is a GS Giant sponsored event. Nothing tough just a good time to get in a little ridin’ on both paved and dirt county roads and hang out around the campfire and tell your best war stories. Were gonna feed you good and will have a little surprise for the Saturday night festivities. Gonna give away some nice door prizes and who knows what. Will have all the tools on hand in case you need to change a tire and hopefully take care of any mechanical issues.
    So you say how much is this gonna cost me? Well its $30.00 for two nights camping, and Friday night dinner, Saturday and Sunday breakfast and Saturday night dinner. You can register here :

https://gsgiants.webconnex.com/Mayhem

Friday Night Dinner------------ Red Beans and Rice W/ Sausage
    Saturday Breakfast-------------- Pancakes and Sausage
    Saturday Night Dinner---------- Low Country Shrimp Boil
    Sunday Breakfast---------------- Pancakes and Sausage

2595 Hwy 10 (6 miles East of Clio)

Sponsors: BMW Performance Center
    Michelin Tire
    Jesse Luggage
    Pandoras European Motorsports
    Beasley Honda

I’fn you got any questions you can email me at : jeepmand64@roadrunner.com
    Hope to see you there

Jim

I'm in and paid up. Looking forward to it!! My little KLX is chompin' at the bit.
    Last edited by jdubeemer; 04-28-2015, 05:54 PM.
    Jim Dubick
    2010 R1200RT
    BMW MOAL BMWMOA

Comment

Got your registration Jim. Lookin' forward to it and we'll see you at the springs

Comment

Mayhem

Originally posted by delta61 View Post
        Got your registration Jim. Lookin' forward to it and we'll see you at the springs

Phillip and I will be there also. Not riding but will help you cook.
        Martha Warren

Comment

Originally posted by mwarren View Post
          Phillip and I will be there also. Not riding but will help you cook.
          I would like some blueberries in my hot cakes please.
          Jim Dubick
          2010 R1200RT
          BMW MOAL BMWMOA

Comment

Hey Jim,

You bring the fresh blueberries and i'll see that they get in your 'cakes

Comment

I had a great time at "Mayhem". Some didn't show because of the threat of rain but the rain that we did get kept the dust down on those red clay roads. Of course it did get slippery in a couple spots. I had to dog paddle my way out of one spot evidenced by the picture of my boots. Here are some pictures of the Friday morning ride by four of us. With Lenn Rainwater and Jack and George from Mobile. Ian and the men from the BMW riders academy and Marliam Lee of Lousiana and one from Panama city as well as Jack and George did the ride on Saturday. I didn't think I could keep up with those guys that fly standing on the pegs so Bob and I did a street ride Saturday to Huggin Molly's for lunch. I brought my GS also for the street ride.
              All the food was great and Phillip and Martha got up early and had breakfast ready for us all. There is limited attendance so you need to get your name on the list early next year. You won't be disappointed if you do.

Here is a link for the few pictures I got Friday.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=e4d09cc571
              Jim Dubick
              2010 R1200RT
              BMW MOAL BMWMOA

Comment

looks like it was a great time...maybe a bit sticky...but a good time!
                Current Bikes
                '16 BMW R1200GSA "Buck"
                '18 BMW G310GS "Tiny"

Member;

[I]BMWMOAL / BMWMOA / AMA / Dixie Dual Sport / IBA/ BMW Riders of Chattanooga

I may not be here for a long time...but I am here for a good time!

Comment

Working...
                X