No announcement yet.

2013 Barber Vintage Festival Photos ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 Barber Vintage Festival Photos ...

2013 Barber Vintage Festival
    at Barber Motorsports Park ...

www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.553033654770630.1073741831.122499434490723

1390534_553033994770596_222594232_n.jpg

thanks Rodger for the pics. Kind of took me there when I wasn't there!
    Current Bikes
    '16 BMW R1200GSA "Buck"
    '18 BMW G310GS "Tiny"

Member;

[I]BMWMOAL / BMWMOA / AMA / Dixie Dual Sport / IBA/ BMW Riders of Chattanooga

I may not be here for a long time...but I am here for a good time!

Comment

Very disappointed to stop by @2 on Sunday and the BMW tent was CLOSED..... Since I had to work all weekend, it was the only time to come over to say Hello...
      terese
      BMWMOAL Member Since 1987
      2007 Breva 750 Moto Guzzi* - Bella
      *Courtesy of BMW

Comment

Sorry you missed it Terese. Normally around noon the traffic down in that area really slows down. This year with Connie Jim and Sheila manning the booth and the fact that Jim and Sheilahad to head for home Sunday, I suggested they watch the traffic and when it slowed down they should fold it up. As it was, they waited until 1:30. Sorry you missed it but I hope that means you had a productive weekend!

ride safe and we'll see you soon!
        Current Bikes
        '16 BMW R1200GSA "Buck"
        '18 BMW G310GS "Tiny"

Member;

Comment

Terese, although there was 61,437 folks who came to BVF-'13 (about 10,000 more visitors this year than last year), most of those were there on Saturday, and it was getting pretty quiet by the time lunch ended on Sunday. ... In addition, we had sold out of the $25. raffle tickets for the bike (shown above) by noon on Sunday, - there really was no longer a need to continue manning the tent. ... Sorry we missed you

Comment

Originally posted by Vance View Post
            Sorry you missed it Terese. Normally around noon the traffic down in that area really slows down. This year with Connie Jim and Sheila manning the booth and the fact that Jim and Sheilahad to head for home Sunday, I suggested they watch the traffic and when it slowed down they should fold it up. As it was, they waited until 1:30. Sorry you missed it but I hope that means you had a productive weekend!

ride safe and we'll see you soon!
            AND RODGER TOO! (Sorry Rodger for not acknowledging your great contribution to manning the tent!I am remiss and I apologize!)
            Current Bikes
            '16 BMW R1200GSA "Buck"
            '18 BMW G310GS "Tiny"

Member;

Comment

Busy was the name of the weekend for me..... guess you guys didn't venture over to the paddocks... oh well, I think I still remember what everyone looks like
              terese
              BMWMOAL Member Since 1987
              2007 Breva 750 Moto Guzzi* - Bella
              *Courtesy of BMW

Comment

Working...
              X