Firenze On 25 IS Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firenze On 25 IS Open

The former 29 Dreams on Highway 25 has reopened as Firenze On 25. The new owner’s name is Yancy and his home is nearby. Yancy and his partner also own the Café Firenze in Birmingham at Inverness on Hwy. 280 and also the Café Firenze in Clanton. His specialty is hosting top country bands so he plans to have a larger stage that will be located farther up the hill closer to the tree line. He also said that he is going to add a large salt water swimming pool sometime in the future. Yancy told me that he will depend on many of his music loving customers and locals for the base of his business. He also plans to enlarge the parking area.

The kitchen will be open with permanent hours to be determined in the near future, but for sure they will be there on week-ends including Fridays. Prices are moderate for food and adult beverages. Jenifer is there too, but you probably won’t recognize her. She is no longer a blond.

Camping is available with the large cabins renting for $69.00 and smaller cabins for $59.00. Flat screen TV’s will be installed in the cabins at a future date. Tent camping is $10.00 per person.

Firenze On 25 membership fees are: Daily Memberships $5.00 at time of arrival everyday unless you have another membership such as the regular membership which is $50.00 per year. That will get you in the door for free on any event except for national acts. But then you only have to pay half of the ticket price. A VIP membership is also available for $100.00 per year. This membership gets you into Café Firenze’s for free no matter what is going on. You also get 10% off any regular priced items. You will also receive one free nights stay in a cabin per year. Happy hour for VIP members will start from open till 7pm, Monday –Friday. Folks who rent a cabin or tent space are not required to pay the $5.00 daily fee.
    For more information, the phone number is 205 672-3335 and their Facebook address is:
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cafe-Firenze/79473272536.
    Bob Steber
    1995 R100GSPDC Long Tall Sallie
    1991 R100GS The Bumblebee
    1976 R90s Odalisque

sounds like a good plan. I do wish them well with it as this is certainly a good stopping place along a great road! Hmm...$5 daily membership or spring for the big one???
    Current Bikes
    '16 BMW R1200GSA "Buck"
    '18 BMW G310GS "Tiny"

Member;

[I]BMWMOAL / BMWMOA / AMA / Dixie Dual Sport / IBA/ BMW Riders of Chattanooga

I may not be here for a long time...but I am here for a good time!

Comment

Is this place still open? Tried to call this morning, but didn't get an answer. Wasn't sure if they did breakfast like the previous incarnations.

Comment

not sure, I have not been TO the place all summer. I have ridden by a few times but it seems it has been late enough that they were closed anyway....Let us know what you find out...
        Current Bikes
        '16 BMW R1200GSA "Buck"
        '18 BMW G310GS "Tiny"

Member;

[I]BMWMOAL / BMWMOA / AMA / Dixie Dual Sport / IBA/ BMW Riders of Chattanooga

I may not be here for a long time...but I am here for a good time!

Comment

They were open, but we were the only people there from 8:30-9:30 a.m. on bikes. A few people in cars, but that was it. My prediction is that it won't last long.

Comment

Working...
          X