Wellness check

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wellness check

With all the storms today, would those living in the affected areas check in please. Nothing to speak of in our part of north Alabama. We heard it was rough down towards Cullman and further south.
    Jeanne and John Z

Ms Jeanne, heavy rain and some wind in Jasper, Alabama. Overall things are ok

Comment

Came through with no damage. Located about 3 miles due north of Oak Mtn State Park, which took a direct hit!
      JGoertz
      2012 Triumph Bonneville SE
      2015 BMW R1200RT

Comment

Terry and Joan Ware live right on top of that ridge north of Oak State Park. Has anyone talked to them?
        Jim Dubick
        2010 R1200RT
        BMW MOAL BMWMOA

Comment

Originally posted by jdubeemer View Post
          Terry and Joan Ware live right on top of that ridge north of Oak State Park. Has anyone talked to them?
          I texted Terry and he said their neighborhood is wrecked but it missed their house by 300 yards.
          Jim Dubick
          2010 R1200RT
          BMW MOAL BMWMOA

Comment

Thanks for the update. It's good to know that T & J are okay!
            JGoertz
            2012 Triumph Bonneville SE
            2015 BMW R1200RT

Comment

Certainly So!

I'm attempting to be proActive and get things moving in the post-covid forward direction. If y'all know of 'situations' that need immediate attention, Please speak up to the Head Honchos...

We've got a 2nd Saturday Ride westward for the northern contingent to the Bankhead National Forest in April to Chef Troy's in Houston. I'm planning another R-2-E to Monteagle, TN for May 8th. Please spread the word. Jim Oliver's Smokehouse, 850 W Main St. Monteagle, TN. Hope y'all will get your saddle on and ride northward!

Don't be bashful guys,
              Ciao!
              Der Prez - Phil,
              Das Secretary - Karen

Comment

Working...
              X