Bob Steber Motorcycle Accident

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob Steber Motorcycle Accident

Bob Steber was involved in a motorcycle accident on the 2nd Saturday Ride today. The accident was on Hwy 21 near Talladega. He was taken to the Anniston Hospital then airlifted to UABs Trauma intensive care unit in B’ham. Carolyn and I brought Kathy home from UAB a bit ago and she said he is finally able to rest. I know he has some broken ribs, scrapes and bruises but I am not sure of the full extent of his injuries. Please keep Bob and Kathy in your thoughts and prayers.
    Last edited by gsezrider; 06-13-2020, 10:53 PM.

Let Kathy know we are praying for Bob. Please keep us posted, I don't want to bother her with phone calls.

Comment

Folks here in Huntsville are all sending our best wishes to Bob and Kathy.

Comment

Bob Steber

So sorry to hear this. Sending our prayers for full recovery. Thank you Ron for posting this.
        Martha Warren

Comment

Very sorry to hear that the BHM posse had an unpleasant get-off on the way home from Piedmont! Hope that Bob’s injuries are not too very serious and he’ll be home recovering shortly.

Perhaps we can talk further amongst the attendees at TWoS...

Good Luck Bob!
          Phil & Karen + Mike in Rocket City

Comment

Sorry to hear of Bob's accident. Heal quickly, my friend!
            JGoertz
            2012 Triumph Bonneville SE
            2015 BMW R1200RT

Comment

Update on Bob

I spoke with Kathy and she said that the doctors say Bob will probably be in the ICU for a couple of more days. At that time they will determine if surgery will be required to deal with the drainage from his chest tube. Today he was able to sit in a recliner and eat part of a meal.

Comment

Thanks for the update Roy!
                John B
                "I always wanted to be somebody, now I realize I should have been more specific!"

Current rides: 2017 BMW R1200RT

Comment

Bob Steber

Thank for update, Ron. Kathy has her plate full right now, so appreciate updates from you. I know he hasnt been sleeping very well with 8 cracked ribs.
                  Martha Warren

Comment

Originally posted by xwingnut View Post
                    Thanks for the update Roy!
                    Ron...(hate auto-fill spell check)
                    John B
                    "I always wanted to be somebody, now I realize I should have been more specific!"

Comment

Hoping for a quick recovery Bob.

Comment

Any update Ron? jb

Originally posted by gsezrider View Post
                        I spoke with Kathy and she said that the doctors say Bob will probably be in the ICU for a couple of more days. At that time they will determine if surgery will be required to deal with the drainage from his chest tube. Today he was able to sit in a recliner and eat part of a meal.
                        John B

Comment

Bob has had a bit of a setback and was put on a ventilator this morning. Thatís all I know for the moment.

Comment

Sending our prayers up. Stay in touch.
                            Martha Warren

Comment

We spoke with Kathy earlier today and Bob is still on the ventilator and they were running more test. Please keep Bob and Kathy in your prayers.

Comment

Working...
                              X