Eric Bahl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eric Bahl

Jennifer just called. Eric was hit by a car, hit & run, in Chattanooga. Currently he is in ICU @ Erlanger. Apparently several broken ribs, multiple fractures of the pelvis, ?ruptured bladder. Terry Dendy was right behind him. By the time he got pulled over, stopped & back to Eric, the car driver took off on foot. Lots of witnesses, immediate 911 calls and response. Surgery scheduled tomorrow. State troopers know who they are looking for. Further details as available.

OMG !!!!!!!!!

Please keep us updated on Eric.
    It would be today I start a brand new job or I could have gone up there to stay a couple days with Jennifer.
    Connie
    http://www.freewebs.com/bamabmw/index.htm

Comment

Jeanne, thank you for the notice. I will try to go up tomorrow to see him.
      Jamie
      02 K1200lt
      82 R100RT

Comment

Thanks Jeanne for letting us know. We will follow up on Eric and keep the news posted here as we get it. Stay strong big Eric our thoughts and prayers are with you man. We wish you a speedy recovery.
        Current Bikes
        '16 BMW R1200GSA "Buck"
        '18 BMW G310GS "Tiny"

Member;

[I]BMWMOAL / BMWMOA / AMA / Dixie Dual Sport / IBA/ BMW Riders of Chattanooga

I may not be here for a long time...but I am here for a good time!

Comment

correction: The accident apparently happened in Summmerville. John is on his way now there to take care of bike & personal belongings. Don't know if it is at someones home or a shop. Eric is in surgery, His mother is en route. More later.

Comment

Just got off the phone with jennifer: Erik's out of surgery (pelvis, bladder, and ribs) in icu now. He's going to be in icu for a couple days so jennifer asked that people wait until he's in a regular room. Second surgery later this week on his arm.... Lots of pins and screws... He's probably going to have to learn to walk again. Right now docs think @3 months in bed.... Prayers to erik and jennifer and big thanx to terry and john.
            terese
            BMWMOAL Member Since 1987
            2007 Breva 750 Moto Guzzi* - Bella
            *Courtesy of BMW

Comment

That is tragic news, my heart aches. I hope the long term prognosis is not as bad as they say. Those close to Jennifer please keep us updated.
              Jim Dubick
              2010 R1200RT
              BMW MOAL BMWMOA

Comment

Prayers

Our thoughts and prayers are with Jennifer and Erik. Terry and Joan
                T. Ware

Comment

Our thoughts and prayers too. Keep us informed and let us know if there is anything we can do. Russ & Rox
                  Russ
                  04 1150 GS
                  05 750 Vulcan
                  01 F 650 GS DAKAR
                  09 SYM MIO "Pink"

I may not be the most important person in your life..
                  I just hope that when you hear my name..
                  you smile and say That's My Friend!

Comment

Paul & I send our wishes for a quick recovery. We'll be keeping Erik & his family in our thoughts. On a second note...send that dude that hit him to MS and we'll take care of the problem. NO EXCUSE for him. Gail
                    Gail & Paul
                    F700GS/ KLR650 / R1200R
                    IBA #23343 & 23344
                    "Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason." Jerry Seinfield

Comment

Thoughts and prayers for Eric and family... while I am to be in Alabama all week..I should be in Chattanooga next week and will check on Eric...
                      Don G Norwood

2011 R1200GSA Radio Flyer III with DMC sidecar
                      1975 R90/6 w/Velorex sidecar -Sold to a good home
                      2015 G650GS, 1998 1200C.

Click here for more infomation FIRST SATURDAY IN DECEMBER

"The Bike may have got us together, but the friendships will keep us together"

Comment

I'm just sick over this. We had so much fun this weekend with Erik there. WE always do. I hate so bad that he will have to go through all this. I do hope Jennifer will let us know what they need help with. My prayers are certainly with them.
                        Connie
                        http://www.freewebs.com/bamabmw/index.htm

Comment

Sorry to hear about this Erik. I pray that all will go well and your recovery will be successful. Stay strong and take it slowly for a full recovery. As Gail said, no excuse for the scum-bag. The State Police found the guy that hit my daughter and I so let's hope that they get your guy AND that he has insurance.

Take care Erik.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveHebert View Post
                            As Gail said, no excuse for the scum-bag. The State Police found the guy that hit my daughter and I so let's hope that they get your guy AND that he has insurance.
                            If the scum-bag ran from the scene he probably doesn't have insurance or even a drivers licence.
                            Jim Dubick
                            2010 R1200RT
                            BMW MOAL BMWMOA

Comment

Eric

Does anyone have any info they can put on here as to where eric is in the hospital at,phone # etc as those of us in the south have no idea where Erlanger is.

God speed for a speedy recovery Eric.

Has anyone heard if they have apprehended the felon yet?

Comment

Working...
                              X