Phil Colquette

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jdubeemer View Post
    The Chicken Rally is May 26-29, however the Alabama club meets once a month and you can check the meeting schedule on this website. Also there are other ride get togethers that are posted where you can bring that beemer and have lunch and introduce yourself. You might like to see how much fun we have. Some of us even have a Kawasaki in our stable.
    DRAT ! Same dates ! What are the odds !!!
    Well....I'll jump on the triple and catch you guys at some other meet.
    65 Honda Black Bomber - 67 Kawasaki 120ss - 69 Kawasaki 175 Bushwacker - 74 Kawasaki H2 - 77 Yamaha RD400 - 09 Kawasaki KLX250sf - 10 BMW R1200R - 2014 Bonneville T100SE

Comment

Ric THX for the pics.......BEAUTIFUL MACHINES! YES I'm a two stroke fan check out my SUPER FAST Vespa P200 (No it will not keep up with your RD but what's a family man to do!) I still have my 1974 BMW R60/6 in my stable it was safe and locked up when I was hit so it's fine. Just waiting awhile longer on my pelvis to allow me to throw my leg over like the "Good Ol Days"....
      regards and ride safe
      apc[ATTACH]1974 BMW R60:6 EM.jpg[/ATTACH]
      Attached Files

Comment

Ric did U receive my pics and reply. I'm NEW to this forum and I've not taken the time yet to review my instructions ie: posting pics etc?

regards and ride safe

Comment

Originally posted by gulfpub View Post
          Ric did U receive my pics and reply. I'm NEW to this forum and I've not taken the time yet to review my instructions ie: posting pics etc?

regards and ride safe
          Nice old Beamer.....just a beautiful machine.

65 Honda Black Bomber - 67 Kawasaki 120ss - 69 Kawasaki 175 Bushwacker - 74 Kawasaki H2 - 77 Yamaha RD400 - 09 Kawasaki KLX250sf - 10 BMW R1200R - 2014 Bonneville T100SE

Comment

Working...
          X