Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Website Informtion

New Website Information

As you all may have read in the newsletter last week, the club has a new look online. In an effort to get things more organized behind the scenes, I thought I would take a moment and point out a few key items.
    • [*=left]Members need to register on the new site as the credentials for the old site do not work. This can be done by going right to the "My Account" page or by clicking HERE
      [*=left]As we transition over, your membership details will be recorded and automated for renewal reminders in the future. This will streamline the process for new members, renewing members, and prospective members.
      [*=left]There is now a centralized Calendar of Events and the ability to RSVP for meetings is as easy as can be. To RSVP, just choose how many will be coming with you and use the Confirm RSVP link.
      [*=left]There is also a new photo page with galleries of the past events. If you have any photos from the events and you would like them in the gallery, please email me at media@bmwmoal.org
      [*=left]There is also a new forum that we need to populate. It is called "Community" in the top menu. For those of you who still want to view the old forum, there is a link at the bottom of the site called "Forum".
      [*=left]If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please email me at media@bmwmoal.org or call me at 334.538.3242, thank you so much - Brian Hinton
    Brian Hinton
    2007 R1200R
    2007 K1200GT
    2016 R1200GS
Working...
X